Comrade Patty Cosgrove - Irish Hero

If the likes of Bari Weiss has a strong case against what she calls the “trans ideologists”, why then does she keep having to resort to lies?

Should there be free speech for flagrant lies?

Is calling Roderic O’Gorman a paedophile “free speech”?

There are lies and misinformation everywhere mate, you choose to believe left wing lies and misinformation. Trans activists are the ones pushing for HRT for children, so yes they should be exposed for what they are, dangerous ideological bastards.

Should the Hunter Biden laptop story have been suppressed, at the behest of the Biden campaign?

As a new user of 10 years I am limited to 3 replies on all topics, so try and be precise in your responses rather than vague.

Give us some examples, so.

Are you still seriously peddling the line that Trump isn’t a Putin stooge? I mean that’s as ludicrous as Paddy Cosgrave claiming that Chay Bowes wasn’t a Russian stooge.

Trump is completely compromised and a blatant chaos agent to bring down American democracy on behalf of Russia, same as Wallace and Daly are here. He’s constantly telling you. You don’t need the Steele dossier to figure any of this stuff out.

You badly need some new material at this stage.

Its merely a glitch in the algorithm. @Bandage, @wexico14 etc could you not tweak the telecomputer thing and restore the lad to his rightful position?

Cosgrave has his trollbot army on the case. Hard to believe a Russian stooge would use trollbots.

If N Collins doesn’t use Twitter, let’s assume he doesn’t, then why would he give a shit about the twitterati and cosgrave etc.

Why doesn’t the media care about Niall Collins corruption?

Are you referring to the main story in this mornings news bulletins?

1 Like

Interesting. I wonder if it was a Sinn Fein councillor would they have been as diligent.

Where can I get a neck like Niall Collins? Would be awful handy.

1 Like

did the lads from the ditch not offer to hand over all the info, seem to remember them tweeting something to that effect.

The trinity news article said the story was supported by records from an foi request. If so, those records should be equally available to everyone else.

3 Likes

I suppose they take time to get though. The Trinity report relied on the ditch’s copies. It said that in the article.

It would take a little time but there’s no decision making process because it’s already been decided, so it should be quick enough.

I’d say you’d have a neck like a jockey’s bollox when haggling for cattle at Gort Mart.

The days of haggling are gone mate.

Be interesting to see how Paddy’s Tech Summit holds up this year in the face of tightening budgets.

Or have the tech companies dropped that facade already now they’ve cut the jobs?

2 Likes

Nah. Sure They’ve just taken the opportunity to cut costs massively. They still want their junkets. And half the sacked cunts will pony up for tickets to network/beg.* He’ll double the price.

*not @Locke hopefully

1 Like