Comrade Patty Cosgrove - Irish Hero

It’s funny that you simply reposting André’s tweet about the Web Summit led to @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy go off like it was his personal essay in English Paper I.

Leave Paddy alooooonneee

You can rant as much as you want about Paddy, Tim.

He’s well able to look after himself.

I’m just pointing out that your position here is nothing sincere and you are enraged at the role he’s played in exposing institutional corruption.

Seems like you think he can’t posting thousands of words to deflect away from the queuing at the Web Summit.

Have you started your prep for the Qatar conference yet? :laughing:

Hmmm. Maybe you’re windmilling so fast you genuinely cant remember what happened when. Here was the post you made directly after mine about Cosgrave. If this isn’t whataboutery then i dont know what is…
Feel free to explain in a series of repetitive unconnected posts.

Cosgrave

“sincere”

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

The Web Summit seems to be of far more concern to you Tim.

Maybe it’s because of that agenda you have, which I’ve highlighted.

A couple of people were having a laugh at some random Brazilians tweeting about the Web Summit and you came in here to defend his honour ffs. :rofl:

And here you are again shouting whataboutery while simultaneously being unable to attempt to address your double standards.

You really are quite desperate to deflect away from that. Would you please clarify that for all of us?

Are you as vocal about MM as you are about Paddy Cosgrave?

Again, you post quite a lot about The Web Summit, it doesn’t bother me. Paddy Cosgrave clearly enrages you for some reason? :thinking:

Someone else posted it and there was a bit of a laugh here about it until you came in.

Timely intervention from Il Papa.

2 Likes

Thank you Il Papa.

Micheal Martin is a threat to democracy.

Mick Martin is a threat to democracy.

1 Like

Nice small print to the Transport one

2 Likes

Cosgrave is seething at this.

Performance Partridge

This lad is some troll

He was on radio 1 around one o clock,

As mental as you’d expect, batshit stuff