Comrade Patty Cosgrove - Irish Hero

RTE ask a web summit founder about Qatar but fail to challenge Leo Varadkar on Saudi Arabia. He may or may not be an oddball or weirdo but he is completely right about the disgraceful hypocrisy and relentless propaganda by RTE.

It’s far removed from a credible media outlet.

Rte going down the same route as media outlets in the US which saw trump elected.

Pied Piper GIF by DEAD FLIP

:smiley:

1 Like

Does Paddy see himself as some new age Irish Rupert Murdoch I wonder?

The cunt got 26 minutes devoted to him, which is very rare, and he’s crying he didn’t get the whole of the programme and probably most of Sunday Sport too devoted to him. :joy:

I think young Patsy was fibbing with his explanation of what “body bag” means. Understandably Justin is no expert on 90s rap so he couldn’t call him out on it.

Here is a lyric from Eminem

I might leave in a bodybag, but never in cuffs

And another

Somebody tell Budden before I snap, he better fasten it
Or have his body bag get zipped

I’d say it’s pretty clear what bodybag means in that context.

1 Like

A posh, privileged white Irishman in his 40s pretending to be an expert on rap language in an Irish political context, you couldn’t make it up. He’s like an Irish Partridge.

Cosgrave is like the racist dunces here who would argue through semantics the minutest language Donald Trump would say in order to pretend that he wasn’t appealing to white supremacists and Nazis, when it was clear as day that was exactly what he was doing.

Bodybag means one thing and one thing only, especially when it’s coming from a posh, privileged, ultra-capitalist cunt with a planet sized ego who has a record of genuinely defending the murders of Gardai.

A fucking charlatan.

2 Likes

“I’m one of the richest people in Ireland living in an idyll on the west coast thanks to the great tax breaks I got but I care about the ordinary people “

1 Like

I thought Micheal Martin was in his 60s.

Pity the cunt wasnt in his 80s

2 Likes

Charming.

Nasty stuff. Cork fellas rarely turn on their own, unless they’re shooting the only rebel they had.

:smile::smile::smile::smile:

A fairly shit taste in music.

Paddy is Irelands Alan Partridge

2 Likes

Can somebody bring me up to speed here. Why is Paddy clarifying what albums he had as a teenager?

To justify his use of the word bodybag in relation to sectors of the Irish “elite”. He claims it is a rap term that means to badmouth and not to kill.

1 Like

Ah jaysus.

Can @Turenne or @glasagusban confirm.

14 Likes