Congratulations to Leinster Champions of Europe

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]I saw a fuck there actually wearing a Munster jersey.

You would need to be some cock to do that in fairness.[/QUOTE]

It’s no exaggeration when I say that there were nearly as many Munsters jerseys on view in Murrayfield as there was Leicester.

Yes it is, its an outrageous exaggeration.

MBB, I was quite shocked aswell at the amount of lads and ladies there in Munster jerseys but I’m sticking to my guns on this one. It was a little bit embarrassing to be honest and was questioned about it by a few Leicester supporters. I can understand people from Munster booking early and deciding to go anyway. I can’t understand thousands of them turning up in there jerseys.

Fran - they’re needy, attention seeking, self congratulatory tossers. They do it expecting everyone to think ‘Christ, the Munster supporters are great, aren’t they? Coming over anyway even though their team got emphatically hammered by that wonderful Leinster team in the semi-final’. I imagine most people would actually have been thinking, ‘Christ, they’re some needy, attention seeking, self congratulatory tossers.’

If you lived in Limerick you’d understand it… they are a shower of bandwagon, sad sack, nobodies with no lives.

:mad:

[quote=“Bandage”]Fran - they’re needy, attention seeking, self congratulatory tossers. They do it expecting everyone to think ‘Christ, the Munster supporters are great, aren’t they? Coming over anyway even though their team got emphatically hammered by that wonderful Leinster team in the semi-final’. I imagine most people would actually have been thinking, ‘Christ, they’re some needy, attention seeking, self congratulatory tossers.’[/QUOTE]:mad:

A good few Munster lads turning on the Team of the People I see.

Good to see.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]A good few Munster lads turning on the Team of the People I see.

Good to see.[/QUOTE]

I would have to have originally been for them to turn on them. I have always been firmly against the foam hand brigade.

Needy, attention seeking, self congratulatory tossers that caused you to piss your pants when confronted by one of them I believe…

Yeah, i have nothing against the team, but the amount of ‘die hard’ / ‘life long’ fans that have sprang up in the last 5 years is a joke…

If a munster match clashes with a football match on tv forget about going to a pub to watch the footie! A few weeks back when Liverpool were away to Fulham they were mouthing to turn it off in my local with two minutes left just to watch the start of the build up to a magners league game… fucking cunts,the bar man left it on for me and the stares i got and the comments being passed about soccer were laughable…

They also hush you to stay silent when O’Gara is going for goal… In a PUB!! hushing you to stay silent and throwing you daggers if you dont!! it’s the saddest thing i ever came across…i kinda know one or two on the team and wish them well but the success it brings produces these fuck wits and makes me bitter towards the whole thing.

[quote=“ChocolateMice”]Yeah, i have nothing against the team, but the amount of ‘die hard’ / ‘life long’ fans that have sprang up in the last 5 years is a joke…

If a munster match clashes with a football match on tv forget about going to a pub to watch the footie! A few weeks back when Liverpool were away to Fulham they were mouthing to turn it off in my local with two minutes left just to watch the start of the build up to a magners league game… fucking cunts,the bar man left it on for me and the stares i got and the comments being passed about soccer were laughable…

They also hush you to stay silent when O’Gara is going for goal… In a PUB!! hushing you to stay silent and throwing you daggers if you dont!! it’s the saddest thing i ever came across…i kinda know one or two on the team and wish them well but the success it brings produces these fuck wits and makes me bitter towards the whole thing.[/QUOTE]

Yes, very similar feelings to yourself on the whole thing.
My usual response to anyone telling me to sush in the pub is “You played alot of it alright” and that’s usually enough to shut the cunts up.

Certainly. I actually forgot about that time I was viciously attacked by a Munster supporter - the Rangers of Rugby Football indeed.

:mad:

[quote=“ChocolateMice”]Yeah, i have nothing against the team, but the amount of ‘die hard’ / ‘life long’ fans that have sprang up in the last 5 years is a joke…

They also hush you to stay silent when O’Gara is going for goal… In a PUB!! hushing you to stay silent and throwing you daggers if you dont!! it’s the saddest thing i ever came across…i kinda know one or two on the team and wish them well but the success it brings produces these fuck wits and makes me bitter towards the whole thing.[/QUOTE]

Well said that man.

True enough. Mickey Mouse trophies is all either of them have to show for their seasons.

quite the compliment to Munster Rugby to be compared to a club as successful as Galsgow Rangers.

Although a nine in a row would be nice, some day hopefully, some day.

They both share several common traits all right.

[quote=“HBV*”]quite the compliment to Munster Rugby to be compared to a club as successful as Galsgow Rangers.

Although a nine in a row would be nice, some day hopefully, some day.[/QUOTE]

very true- munster are the huns of rogbee

Its an awfu pity WBY’s thread had to turn into this bashing of other teams. People like Bandage just can’t win with grace, sad really. I’ll put it down to Celtic fucking away the league and that he’s upset.:mad: