Congratulations to Leinster Champions of Europe

You actually managed to follow that Pike?

I spakes boggerish from time to time, so just about got the jist

Darcy is from Gorey isnt he?,the other side of the County,some idiot who follows Rugby ordered this colourfest of flags and banners in New Ross which probably came to 5 grand between supply and man hours to erect if New Ross Town Council is as good as most local authorities at getting value for money.Its a blatant example of self indulgance on somebodys part imo and a waste of money.

Just one line will do farmer. Go on there, it shouldnt take you long.

:thumbsup:

Dig out the Leinster Quins match and come back to me.
I accept that you may only have started watching rugby 2 weeks ago and therefore maybe have not seen more than 2 games, but Leinster were stuck on their own line for alot of that match and it was killing the ball and forward work horses than won that for Leinster.
As for Saturday, the “open” game you talk about was sadly missing in the last few minutes where the referee just got sick of Leinster trying to kill the game and kill the ball and Big Mal was the main culprit.
Leinster are the champs, no quibble there, but anyone who knows anything about rugby can see it was their forwards that won this cup through the day up in London and then in Scotland.
Yours in rugby education,
GSH.

[quote=“Garda Sean Horgan”]Dig out the Leinster Quins match and come back to me.
I accept that you may only have started watching rugby 2 weeks ago and therefore maybe have not seen more than 2 games, but Leinster were stuck on their own line for alot of that match and it was killing the ball and forward work horses than won that for Leinster.
As for Saturday, the “open” game you talk about was sadly missing in the last few minutes where the referee just got sick of Leinster trying to kill the game and kill the ball and Big Mal was the main culprit.
Leinster are the champs, no quibble there, but anyone who knows anything about rugby can see it was their forwards that won this cup through the day up in London and then in Scotland.
GSH.[/QUOTE]

Incorrect, it was a combined squad effort that did the business.

Yours in correcting elementary mistakes,
Bandage

[quote=“Bandage”]Incorrect, it was a combined squad effort that did the business.

Yours in correcting elementary mistakes,
Bandage[/QUOTE]

badly shown up here my dear watson.
d’arcy and drico apart, the leinster backs had very little involvement at the breakdown. (and even the great BOD had to nurse himself out on the wing for the last quarter)

just cos there was 15 lads in blue jerseys on the pitch doesn’t make it 15-man rugby.

if stan wright hadn’t missed that tackle on hipkiss, and had missed that tackle on vesty, leicester would probably have been held to a single-figure scoreline, and definitely held tryless. take out those 10 mins and leicester offered very little as an attacking threat.

oh, and jonny sexton walks on water. nicely done lad.

Is there ever a chance of the HC winners playing the Super 14 winners in a one-off Super Cup type match?..or are their seasons at totally different times?..
Yours in whatever…

Johbn Fogarty is from Tipp, don’t see too many Leinster flags up around there.:smiley:

[quote=“scumpot”]Is there ever a chance of the HC winners playing the Super 14 winners in a one-off Super Cup type match?..or are their seasons at totally different times?..
Yours in whatever…[/QUOTE]

Their final is next week, so they run somewhat in tandum. The summer tours would feck it up though.
I think it would be a great idea around september.

[quote=“scumpot”]Is there ever a chance of the HC winners playing the Super 14 winners in a one-off Super Cup type match?..or are their seasons at totally different times?..
Yours in whatever…[/QUOTE]

There was talks of this at the start of last season but logistically it was a non runner…they were hoping to play in in dubia or somewhere in bertween but couldn’t find a date that would suit…

In theory it would be a great idea, they do something similar in rugby League I think

Tipp is in Munster. :confused:

Indeed:thumbsup:

[quote=“Garda Sean Horgan”]Dig out the Leinster Quins match and come back to me.
GSH.[/QUOTE]

WOuld you ever fuck off
Do you not remember the cringe fest at the end of the Heineken Final with Munster where ye were afraid to let the opposition (Biarritz?) have the ball for the last 5 min. Pick and go, pick and go, pick and go ad nauseam.
Yours in selective memory eh GSH?

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]WOuld you ever fuck off
Do you not remember the cringe fest at the end of the Heineken Final with Munster where ye were afraid to let the opposition (Biarritz?) have the ball for the last 5 min. Pick and go, pick and go, pick and go ad nauseam.
Yours in selective memory eh GSH?[/QUOTE]

I know it’s difficult WBY but you’ll be better off rising above the shocking bitterness and lies emanating from Munster.

[quote=“myboyblue”]

Superb day for the province, superb day for Ireland, and Irish sports lovers.[/QUOTE]

I’m sure even Munster men like yourself MBB shed a tear

Mac, I dont think there was a cow milked in Blackrock last night.

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]
P.S I was in New Ross,Co Wexford at luchtime theyve completely lost the run of themsleves with around 30 Lienster flags on the bridge and banners up in the centre of the town,they have nobody on the panel as far as i know,some gobshite in the town hall just itching to waste money is what id put it down to.the foreigners are mighty impressed with this show of colour id say.[/QUOTE]
saw that myself the massive banner thats up the the thosel and went what the hell…

D’arcy is from Wexford Town he played underage rugby with Wexford Wanderers before heading off to clonglows… he still comes back to wexford rugby club from time to time and attends their annual dinner dance if he doesnt have match commitments…

'Tis funny - I was going around on Sat night saying there won’t be a cow milked in Kinnegad tonight

We’re funny fookers to be fair to the two of us Mac.