Connacht Rugby Bandwagon Thread

Wrong on all counts, as per ususal. You bought an asian mail order bride. Half the people you know are laughing into their sleeves at you. Pretend they arenā€™t though if it makes you feel better.

3 Likes

if he had any sense, heā€™d delete his account

Im here for you bro.we could become e friends.thats a step in the right direction for you topper

The childish and repetitive bullying of @maroonandwhite by @rocko s mates has become a bit tiresome hasnā€™t it.

Ah no thatā€™s a knock on

@maroonandwhite is well able for the simpletons

He has tied them in knots but @rocko needs to call them off before one of them jumps into the sea but also to save the forum.

1 Like

Yeah, I think you are right there, they are rockoā€™s bum chums though

1 Like

I wonder when he has to hand the phone back to his missus? Weā€™ll get a break then.

1 Like

1 Like

I suppose Iā€™d be lashing out at lads on the internet too.

1 Like

Whatever happened to the woman that dumped you maroonandshite?
I suppose sheā€™s married now or happy with her new (real) man.
I didnā€™t realise you were at absolute rock bottom at Christmas, had I known I wouldnā€™t have made that jibe about here being rode raw by her new fella while you ran away to Canada to ā€™ find yourself ā€™ after she gave you the heave ho.

Great to hear the Fields being sang out by people who have a right to sing it.

2 Likes

Try Connacht

Itā€™s going to be an All Ireland final

Whats this ? He got ditched and fled to Canada with a broken heart. Eeeek i might take @HBVs advice and lay off the harmless fool

2 Likes

Hold that, disallowed. Second cracking try Connacht have missed out on

Harsh call there

Yeah. He admitted it last year when he couldnā€™t afford to go out to a pub to watch the AI semi. He was in a foul temper and feeling sorry for himself and admitted he left for year because she dumped him.

1 Like

Do you keep a diary on other posters or something?:confused:

Card as well. Itā€™ll be a very good last 6 mins