Connacht Rugby Bandwagon Thread

Low Lie the Fields of Athenry…

:rolleyes: Get it fucking right if you’re going to do it

But, hark! a voice like thunder spake, The West’s awake! the West’s awake!

Fucking hell:eek: What a result for Connacht. Fair play to them, the begrudgers on here should give it a fucking rest. That’s a great Irish sporting result:clap:

No doubt about it, that’s a smashing result for us today. I’m delighted for Eric Elwood.

Pat Lam you mean, he’s one of the Balyhaunis Lam’s.

Massive result for us. Cant wait for the banter in the canteen with my fellow fans tomorrow. The celebrations will go on late into the night from Furbo to Renville, all through the rugby strongholds of Clybaun, Threadneddle road, Wellpark, Bluebell woods and beyond.

If you listen closely you can hear the rattle of the extra carriages being added to the bangwagon.

Nice people. We bought a few ram lambs off them years ago.

zero leitim people! that’s a bit harsh given that the total count of Galway, Mayo, Roscommon, Sligo people on the team probably reaches 3???

Signing in.

Typical…

Come on you boys in green!

FYI Connaught wear green. You simpleton.

:clap:

Its not up with the other provinces but theres a few natives on it, duffy from mayo, henshaw from athlone (they consider themselves connacht) loughney, o halloran, griffin, muldoon, browne, marmion (kinda) galway from the usual match day squad i think. Theres fuck all rugby clubs and little underage in the province.

Pat Lam’s green brigade beat a Toulouse B- team. WOW.

Munster beat a new Zealand b team and cunts have been harping on about if for decades!

what a win from the boys from the west. Nearly up there with the Munster win against the All Blacks. Its one of those days that’s makes you be proud that you are Irish

Exactly.

And every day I’m ashamed you are

Explain you clown.

I’m delighted for the die hard fans like Kinvaras Passion and Lazarus. They’ll have dreamt of days like this when growing up. Maybe the Galway hurlers could learn from this.