Connacht Rugby Bandwagon Thread

You feel the same about it do you? Questionable decision as to whether he knocked it on or dropped it to his foot. Could mean the ball game.

Those Connacht supporters should be ashamed of themselves, stealing The Fields of Athenry, the Munster anthem.

Two tremendous opportunities there, bad decision making from Murphy. Might be their chance gone.

having supported connacht vigorously for the past month or so i would have to say i am very very disappointed tonight. will have to cancel that jersey order.

Don’t worry about it, mate. Nobody gives a shit about these homosexual, elitist ‘games’.

bump

:eek:

o_O

:oops:

??

They’ve just gone and outdone Munster beating New Zealand in that challenge match 30 years ago. Beat Toulouse away in the H Cup today.

The play is in the pipeline. “Alone it Stands 2 - The French Connection.”

I imagine the opposition backed themselves Toulouse.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ba-p7s3CUAEgc4P.jpg:large

OMG

How many Leitrim lads are on the team ?

They won so I’d say zero.

I think its safe to say all Connacht sportspeople would have taken defeating Toulouse in their backyards over an Irish win against the All Blacks any day of week.

I don’t like the way this franchise has tried to piggyback on the success of the Connacht Railway Cup team by stealing their colours.

Sing that!