Cork weirdo/sicko thread

Oh so you lied trying to garner information from me???

Busted.

either I lied about that or I lied about my dad being from leningrad

4 Likes

Either way you are not to be trusted.

A bit like Paddy Jackson and this girl crying rape.

surely you have a Celtic jersey?

It’s hard to keep up with the requirements for pretend RA membership. The Gaelic language is out anyway according to @bandage, so I must be way behind the times.

2 Likes

Ah lads ffs sake. The most hallowed room of their place of learning adorned with a statue of the famine queen. The cunt who visited their city four times but refused to visit the college in case she got cholera, an epidemic she was responsible for as head of state.

Rebels :joy:

2 Likes

The internet never forgets.

Where is it, the Aula Max?

She was there I think, then they buried her for decades in the lawn to protect her from attack by the pretend RA. She’s in the graduate hall now, encased in bulletproof glass.

Where’s the graduate hall, haven’t been up there in years, that was never a place in my day

It’s in the main building near the visitor center. I don’t think they hold graduations there as it’s too small, probably receptions.

I made it! Second time lucky.
Where are we meeting for a pint @anon61956325

Have to admit, spectacular steak in Elbow Lane. Cooked to perfection. Seasoning incredible. Would give it a 8/10 just below my own efforts.

3 Likes

I hate Cork now. Heading for 2AM and stuck in shithole club. Have to head for Limerick early AM. What is wrong with these Cork cunts lashing it back on a Tuesday night?

1 Like

Which club?

Ah you’d always go the extra mile for the visiting yank and fuck the consequences

I hope you are not driving yourself

@anon7035031, which little chef will you dine in today?

1 Like

Hes probably pulled into the Corbett Court now ating a big feed of rashers and sausages and drinking coffee trying to pull himself together for the rest of the drive

4 Likes

Visiting the old sod for Pattys Week, the man truly has gone native. Hope he’s doing ok in the wild west without his piece.

1 Like