Cork GAA 2018

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

This Cork team will win a few All-Ireland’s yet. Cadogan - the good one - was a huge loss.

To be honest Cork were the better team for 60 odd mins, not sure what happened them in the last ten mins of normal time. We had the legs on them in extra time in fairness.

Most of the Cork crowd I watched the game with yesterday were sound and gracious.

Aboy @anon32894817, posts like that are what it’s all about. Ware into them, that’s your right. It’s what TFK is all about. Fuck the Mother Theresa’s!

Naature of these games is they ebb and flow. We just picked a bad time to have a flat spot. Limerick were unbelievable in that spell everything they hit went over. Most disappointing for me is how naive Cork were. 101 ways to kill the game from there, start a row, go down injured etc. Just didnt have the smarts.

what a horrible post
fucking hell…

3 Likes

The injuries to key players for both Cork and Galway were a factor in extra time. Plus the benches of Limerick and Clare were stronger

id say your parents feel the same way about you

Just looked in here… Christ.

2 Likes

why did harnedy come back out there injured for ET?
even throwing in the sub keeper at the edge of the square at that stage would have been a better option

That was some meltdown from @anon32894817 last night. He let down the whole parish.

I really hope we get a chance at ye cunts in the final another bunch of cunts.

Are you still snorting lines of coke off your brother’s arse?

1 Like

Any pictures of cork lads thrown on the ground at the final whistle please put them up

Meyler and co dont rate the bench. They don’t even rate the lads they actually bothered bringing on.

You better hope Clare make the final, yer record vs Leinster teams ain’t good fucko.

imageimage

1 Like

I’ll enjoy yesterday and focus on the final after goodwood

1 Like

The one change I thought should have been made was bring on Conor O Sullivan for Kearney. Youd be fully justified throwing in a sweeper at that point of game and he has the experience

Was suicidal bringing back on the same fellas again. Limerick had an unbelievable bench in comparison

Playing Tim O’Mahony out the field also - is he not a FF?

It’s a hard one to take for Cork fans - They played well, tactics spot on, they punished a lot of Limerick mistakes — but just ran out of steam. Kingston was a big disappointment - Billy Cooper was quiet enough also…

Fitzgibbon giving it the fist pump into the face of English, his first cousin, was a strange one… that really got me going (cc @maroonandwhite) and I think when I got going the team responded to me accordingly…

Played centre back for most of league

2 Likes

Cooper did ok. Yeah just had a flat spot in the game at exact wrong time. Disappointing but we scored 30 pts in normal time and wasnt enough to win it so fair enough. Lot of people will call it a choke. Didnt feel like it to me. Bit of naivety more than anything else. On the line and on the pitch