Cork GAA 2018

With five minutes to go in 94 we were on the old canal end looking for the way onto the pitch. We’re still looking for it. Have a bit of manners.

12 Likes

Cocaine is one hellavu drug.

No where near a choke - anyone that says that hasnt a clue. It was clear that the likes of Kearney were tiring around 55 mins and the depth is simply not there, Cork play such a high energy game it’s hard to maintain — As great as Limerick did coming back - it still took a wonder save from Quaid to keep us in it.

I suppose the one criticism I would have is that when the scores were still even in extra time Cork just bombed it in… I suppose Harnedy was injured at this stage and Fitzgibbon and Kearney, the big runners, were off — but surely your subs should be able to come in and replicate your game plan? It suited Limerick and I think Hannon and English in particular mopped up a lot of high ball.

3 Likes

Like this limerick team i dont give a fuck about 94 I wasn’t even born. You can fart on about it all you want.

Whatever.

You’ve no class ( A )

@backinatracksuit was asked repeatedly to stop talking about my parents and he didn’t. Where was his class then?

:clap::clap::clap:

Cork lads are 100%. they stayed up and drank with us last night and to a man they all shook hands and wished us well in the final. The best of the gaa and the best of Ireland that is

5 Likes

I’ve never in my life had any issues with Cork fans

Always decent sorts. Even drank with a few old lads from Blackrock who were up at the 2016 final after the match

I can only imagine how long a journey it was back to the “real capital” last night. Hopefully the banks of the lee burst soon.

Train got delayed and stopped a few times on the way down.

cc @anon61956325

2 Likes

I’m living down there.

The first five texts I got after the match were cork men congratulating me on the win.

Now that’s class. Proper class. They must have been hurting like

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::+1::joy::joy:

Classic

Cork fans have always been the soundest group of supporters out there ever since I remember going to matches. Of the big three Kilkenny don’t have the same passion tipp fans can be bitter but cork fans have a bit class, a sound bunch. In fairness, GAA fans by and large are sound. Unfortunately there’s always one embarrassment that lets the side down.

Did a Cork man steal a bird from under the powdered nose of @anon32894817 recently or what has led to this outburst? @backinatracksuit is one of the most inoffensive cunts on here. Surely he didn’t manage to rile a young lad with the world in front of him up to such a level that it resulted in this?

no it wasnt a choke
at 60mins the game was won - the stadium went totally flat for a bit and i think cork just took their foot off the gas,.
it was there for horgan tho to stand up and win that thing, just to fucking take over, harnedy also (even tho not 100% one could see) - they just allowed limerick back in who excellently took every chance they were given

1 Like

Not a choke. Two good subs away from closing it out. Arguably a fully fit Harnedy away either. The two Cork players that fools would most likely target with the choking tag, Lehane and Horgan, both stepped up at big moments too.

1 Like

I asked him to stop mentioning my parents finances on numerous occasions and he wouldn’t. The blade was lowered and the lads finding it hilarious were @gilgamboa @glasagusban @anon78624367 and a few more. Now they all get high and mighty when the tables are turned.

Who’s getting high and mighty kid? Iv no issue with you roaring and shouting around d place. The only fellas telling you shut up are your own

1 Like