Cork GAA 2018

and then it gets thrown back in your face when you’ve made a complete tit out of yourself that is the way it works @gilgamboa isn’t it. He was very quick to go digging for posts after a mickey mouse munster championship game a few months back.

A few years back? Jaysis

I never knew you were so sensitive. Dont worry point is taken. Il let you alone from now on

Lads. Leave him alone

I’ve been leaving the same fella alone for over a week now I’d say and he’s still dangerously unhinged about me, I didn’t realise that posts from years ago had made it to the notebook, this is quite a serious meltdown really, the term is often incorrectly used here but this is the real deal

I dont know is it a meltdown or is he just lashing out in anger. TBH id never be hoppping the ball with a fella who doesnt enjoy it or cant take it so best just leave this go.

No, powder spunk talk.

You wouldn’t leave my parents a lone for months though when you were asked repeatedly.

No meltdown or anger just you and your buddies have highlighted as utter dick heads again.

I’ve been leaving the same fella alone for over a week now I’d say and he’s still dangerously unhinged about me, I didn’t realise that posts from years ago had made it to the notebook, this is quite a serious meltdown really, the term is often incorrectly used here but this is the real deal

2 Likes

O’Mahony is a jack of all trades but he played half forward for the Cork minors.

1 Like

Cork players really be kicking themselves, 6 up with 6 to go was some position to be in

the mental side of how they didn’t close it out will eat at them

only for a superb save by Nicky Quaid, the above might not even apply!

all said though Cork look 3 players short to progress further , a good central defensive player, another man to aim high puck outs at present Harnedy the only option and a similar player to Kearney to bring when Kearney tires

Might O’Mahony solve the puck out option? A modern day Timmy Crowley!!?

John Meyler is a lovely man.

As an aside, Alan Cadogan is fit and considered himself ready to play but Cork didnt want to risk him - could have made a difference down the closing stretch.

I think they really needed legs in the midfield and a bit of bulk in hf line . Also a bit of bulk for the Dow .

I heard they hadn’t made the change to get him into the subs and couldn’t bring him on. They toyed with it Id say he warmed up for a good bit

1 Like

David Griffin out for the U-21s, big blow.

Was he actually warming up?

I was told he is 4-6 weeks away from being ready.

He would have been eaten alive sunday

That’s all you have?

Anyone at the game from Cork confirm he was there warming up?

He was in the warm up wearing number 27.

I told you after the Munster final that he was back training a few weeks- He was raring to go for Sunday but management told him during the week that they didnt want to rush him back.

They should have thrown him on for the last 5 of normal time if all he did was run around he’d have occupied a defender anyway.