Cork GAA 2018

Can you bump this discussion for me as I must have completely missed it

Subs bench was poor alright, pity Cadogan didn’t get a run, when Harnedy and Fitz left the pitch in the same minute the game was up,
The limerick bench is awesome in fairness,

It happened on numerous threads.

Bump one of them there for me

Look, it all depends what you call ‘choking’. It’s a bit of a non-term in general.

What I will say is Limerick were always going to come strong in the last 10 and for whatever reason, Cork couldn’t halt the momentum. Even a single score in that run of 6 would have been huge. It didn’t help that Kearney went off, and Harnedy was on one leg. They just didn’t have a player in attack to win the ball when they needed it and maybe didn’t have the composure to work a shooting position from the back. Limerick totally dominated Cork’s puckout down the home stretch.

You would look to your onfield leaders but also to management. Kinnerk was constantly in and out with instructions, and Limerick have various plans to make sure they secure possession from their own puckout when they need to. Did Cork have that?

The one thing that’s obvious from all of this is that @backinatracksuit who is virtually a Limerick man as well is living rent free in @anon32894817 head.

2 Likes

A meltdown for the ages.

1 Like

Nope not all but I don’t like people discussing my parents and particularly after I asked him to stop. He claims to know things about my family and presents them as fact.

If @anon32894817’s parents finances are as bad as @backinatracksuit makes out then him living there rent free only compounds things

1 Like

It is the likes of @gilgamboa that has no class with that comment. Anybody can have a joke or a laugh but he wouldn’t let it go for months.

:joy::joy: out of all the shit that goes on this is the one itch you cant scratch. So much so that you came out of the long grass in yer finest moment and all that poured out was bile and spite! No skin off my nose kid. We were all the same age as you once and every fella reacts to drink different

I took no offence anyway so plough on. Better get it out here than punching a wall or something :+1:

3 Likes

As an ex banker of the celtic tiger era I wouldn’t expect you know much about sympathy for people and their finances.

Did I make a comment about your family finances? I dont recall

The only way this young lad is going to get over this is if we setup a go fund me page for his auld pair. It will remove any Internet forum questions regarding their financial position.

He’ll them be able to celebrate the semi final win like a normal human being.

You still seething because I don’t rate your beloved galway hurling team or because I stuck up a few winners on the equine thread a month ago? Jog on dimwit.

I don’t care about your opinion on anything, it’s irrelevant. It’s just a pity to witness this meltdown when you should have been gracious in your team’s victory. Your trying to cover your arrogance behind perceived slights is pretty weak too.

:smiley:

You can say what you want before a match, that’s a given.

:joy:

cc @Bandage

Can we all leave it out now about @anon32894817 and give him some peace