Cork GAA 2018

Pat mulcahy doing a great job with newtown. Next manager for Cork I reckon.

is this linked with a hurling comeback?

you mean UCC?

I heard Shane Conway Lixnaw was their top scorer, got 10pts or so

Ya sorry.

BY all accounts , utterly outstanding .

he was pretty knacky in the Kerry final, some great points from play and hit long range frees , real small slight lad but can hit the long range scores

his father Johnny Conway is generally recognised as Kerry’s best hurling goalkeeper ever

Yes.

Also heard Mark Collins might be involved.

I’d rather they brought back Pa Cronin.

Walsh was dropped off football. It has nothing to do with hurling.

He may well be asked on there, but it was not his decision.

Pa Cronin??? Have you seen him play in last 3 years?

And Mark Collins will not make an IC Senior now and is more like everything they have and do not need now.

And anyway the players are there. It’s a performance coach/psychologist they need. And a real S&C Coach.

1 Like

Mark Collins or Cronin :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@fenwaypark

Are you at Fr. O’Neills-Cloyne.

Nasty night.poor game but FON far better hurlers

Declan Dalton is some langer

1 Like

You at this? Fr O’Neills 6 up according to twitter. Have they got the wind?

Ya. Maybe a bit. Hard to gauge. The rain is straight down. I won’t last much longer.

FON have all the hurling but the self indulgent play of Dalton and Mellerick (I think it’s him, they keep shouting Ger, no program) is a real draw back. Dalton missed a 21 yard free with a big wind up pretending to go for goal. Embarrassing shit. They have the movement and hurlers up front to cause wreck but those 2 hit and way a world of ball

Cloyne are are shadow of their old selves.

1 Like

Down at UL at a course.

1 Like

Left. Getting soaked for utter shite.

FON should win by 6+

1 Like

Congrats @fenwaypark

1 Like

Great to finally beat them. They had the indian sign over us for many a year.

Must have been something in that. As there was really 10/12 points of a difference between the teams.

But sometimes psychological barriers narrow the gap.
Clyne won’t last at this grade for long unless they get a burst of young players from somewhere

1 Like

Cork Intermediate team working some lively scores. Some of the young girls coming through can really play. The senior team will have plenty competition for places going forward

The intermediate captain has a lovely accent