Cork GAA 2018

that UCC panel has the ammo to win an All Ireland. None of the Waterford lads are from clubs that are in danger of winning a county.

1 Like

We’ve talked about it here before but UL won the Limerick football championship in the 90’s but we fucked them out because that wasn’t part of the deal

3 Likes

The Nire may rule out Gleeson

I’ve heard Darragh Fitzgibbon has a virus too which may rule him out

are they not out of it?

Football their not. Id expect them to give Munster a rattle in fact

right this is even more confusing. If he plays football in Munster for the Nire can he not play hurling for UCC?

Ya I think that’s the gist of it.

Coleman and Fitzgibbon back next game also I think.

If they are playing still when they are all bCk to college you are in trouble

so they could lost Barron and Gleeson if they get out into Munster and the Nire win out the football in Waterford

Barron is gone from UCC. Think you’re looking at last years team. Id expect Gleeson could play for both in Munster as they are 2 different codes

I’m signing out of Cork GAA.

It’s fucked up

You are in aghada fella.

You are fucked

The Imokilly panel is a lot stronger than the UCC one.

Aidan Walsh gone from the footballers apparently.

Bad luck to him. I still have a grudge over John Galvin’s allstar in 2010

1 Like

He was not at the races this year . Was shocking against Kerry .

You’d be sick if you were from a small or middling club with possibly your best bunch of players in decades, get to the business end of the county championship but then basically face an intercounty side in UCC in a semi final or final.

It’s a joke —

The UCC match is two weeks away so unless it’s something serious he should be recovered by then.

Charleville certainly would need him against Inniscarra next Sunday in the PIHC.

They had a fairly average side out last weekend and only won by a point against an Erins Own side that wouldn’t be challenging for the championship. They’ll get beaten by Sars or Imokilly. Midleton would beat them as well.

Midleton or Sars would not beat this UCC side full strength. Imokilly might and in fairness are a fine side.

It’s a pity we cannot have a club side as good as Imokilly.