Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Cark needed a Martin Johnson type figure to go in and fuck Limericks gear out in the corridor

Yeah but the best they could muster up was Frank Spencer

If theyā€™d got to the dressing room first and had started that hilarious fucker Reggie from The Blackrock Road in the full backline theyā€™d probably have kept the defeat to single digits.

They probably froze when they saw the dreaded tactics board

1 Like

Thatā€™s a weird article. I do agree with the idea that a sports psychologist is paramount, and Cork have a top class one in place for next year in Keegan. A bit of disrespect to Limerick again - the two teams are and were world apart.

1 Like

They were different roars. The roar in 07 affected Limerick players. The one this year affected cork players. The years practising the roar at home paid off

5 Likes

The bandwagon has it perfected for years in Thomond

There hasnā€™t been a crowd in Thomond in nearly 10 years Iā€™d say?

I remember in 2018 you could hear the sound system in the Gaelic Grounds blaring crowd noise while the lads trained. The article is pure and utter horseshit, I am mortified for the cunts.

3 Likes

Fogarty is obviously very stuck for stuff to write about. Maybe he could do a power ranking.

I remember every corkman had a sliotar for the parade. It was a farce

Thatā€™d nearly be worse

Fogarty is the new Breheny.

1 Like

I wonder will Kieran Kingston get 20 questions from the Cork board like Tom Ryan did from the Limerick board in 1996? or was that 1994?

Maybe they thought they were going to a blitz?

The Limerick lads are hopping

1 Like

Brehany for all his shite never penned anything remotely as awful as that

If youā€™re mother sends you to the shop with 50 penceā€¦ ye know the rest

Hasnt there?

How the fuck did Kk lose to that Cork team

1 Like