Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Another thing - anyone that says a team didn’t look right in the parade or warm up is invariably spouting shite

1 Like

Kilkenny are hopeless really.

Only for Cody on the sideline they wouldn’t be next nor near an AI SF in the first place.

Didn’t the chairman want to move to Cork to get a crowd? Or maybe it was the motorway he wanted from Cork…

Iirc he had a side swipe at Limerick a week or two after the final with regards to the hand passing.

They won Leinster beating Wex !& Dublin.

They weren’t great agreed but they should not have lost to that Cork team . No fucking way

Who had a swipe re handpassing ???

Brehany. I’ll try and dig it out

Each game takes on a life of its own.

He is right regard handpassing . All counties are offenders - Lk are no better or worse in this .

I think he has worked a minor miracle to get the last 2 leinster titles out of them

Having said that, I still think he should have resigned at the end of 2021, let a new man in and have a go off it

You’re all over the shop. It must be the gout

Where is Fogarty from

Cork were well worth their win over KK
Limerick are gas, no joy whatsoever out of winning now, have to be rubbing noses in it. About 50 posts in a row there on this thread about a really silly end of year article :man_shrugging:

1 Like

They’ve been slighted.

1 Like

I’m not talking about fogarty. I’m talking about brehany

1 Like

Miracle ??? Ffs this year they beat poorly coached Wexford & Dublin teams to win Leinster

I agree on the day Cork were worthy winner but the game was utterly awful . Kk while far from good should not have lost to that cork team

ok miracle a bit over the top, he did well be more accurate

Davy coached that Wex team awfully

Mattie Kenny way too negative ( they have a decent squad)

I’m in perfect health. I’m very responsible… A lovely bit of sweep sweep by you tho.