Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Thinking that aswell but he needs to seriously perform
Know he’s been paramount to this team and carried them but he’s been on/ off form hard to judge
Love to see him get one AI at least
Not much more left in him after this year

1 Like

Agreed

Its unimaginable that Horgan will not start against Limerick. Can’t see Kingston having the faith in the other lads to start without him. Whether he will last the 70 mins or be able to start all games is another question

Maybe if the change back the colour of the sliothar, he might have a better chance

Yellow balls were donal ogs idea if im not mistaken

‘‘Twas a quiet enough old spot until recently enough,
Certainly not Blackrock enough to be an institution :grinning:

Allianz League Finals fixture details

Sunday 27 March 2022

Saturday April 2

Allianz Hurling League Division One Final

Cork v Waterford, FBD Semple Stadium, 7.15pm

Allianz Hurling League Division 2A Final

Down v Westmeath, FBD Semple Stadium, 4.45pm

I missed the game last night, caught the last 7 or 8 minutes only
Connolly receiving a lot of praise, a wildcard for the championship??

He’s decent, yes. Very lively.

Joyce was outstanding.

Hoggie sadly looks to have turned the final corner that no player wants to turn, destination Finishedville. He’s not there yet but the trip has started and I’m not sure if he automatically deserves his spot any longer, especially with the rebirth of Lehane and in particular his free taking.

Would Hoggie accept a role off the bench for the final 15 minutes…? He’d be some experienced head to be bringing in to see ye home. Dowling esque.

1 Like

Joyce is for real. Get 20 on him for YHOTY.

2 Likes

Connolly will start as he offers a great target for direct ball. He has filled out considerably.

3 Likes

He played well. Took 2 or 3 good scores. His best performance in a Cork Jersey anyway.

1 Like

Has a Seamie Flanagan like knack of getting out in front every single time with a perfectly timed run

1 Like

Almost certain to be starting unless he is hopeless the next day.

1 Like

Was in Longboats myself. Got poisoned by a group of drunk Norries out towards the back of the bar. We finished up and went up to the Venue.

I’d imagine Cork will line out below when it comes down to it.

1. Patrick Collins
  2. Niall O’Leary
  3. Rob Downey
  4. Sean O’Donoghue
  5. Tim O’Mahony
  6. Mark Coleman
  7. Ciaran Joyce
  8. Darragh Fitzgibbon
  9. Ger Millerick
  10. Robbie O’Flynn
  11. Seamus Harnedy
  12. Conor Lehane
  13. Jack O’Connor
  14. Shane Kingston
  15. Hoggy

I haven’t seen much of O’Leary but up until the weekend it had sounded as though he was going well at full back. Downey there is a serious weak link.

Collins
O’Leary
O’Leary
O’Donoghue
Downey
Coleman
Joyce
Millerick
O’Mahony
O’Flynn
Fitzgibbon
Lehane
O’Connor
Hoggie
Connolly

I’d think it crazy not to start Harnedy or Kingston.

To be fair to Kingston Snr you can never accuse him of nepotism towards his son anyway. If anything, he can be overly hard on him at times whipping him off.

Kingston’s best performance last year came off the bench. Harnedy does not have legs anymore imho.

1 Like