Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Fitzgibbon workrate is shambolic alright. Unless he’s receiving a handpass as he’s running straight ahead he’s anonymous.

1 Like

Because he’s not a centre back

He doesn’t really have a position, the fact he hasn’t developed since coming on the scene is ridiculous

1 Like

Lads talking about playing him in the forwards are delusional imho. We have too many of that type of hurler there already.

He isn’t but I also don’t think him not being a centre back has anything to do with him preferring to pass a ball laterally 10 yards to a man under pressure than striking a ball 90 yards down to the full forward line. That’s coming from management

Dalton is worth his spot on the 26 at least for his fight and he dropped off the panel.

Id be giving Dalton a go in goals if im honest.

2 Likes

Contrast that to WOD who is everywhere hitting everything and doesn’t care about he’s own tally

3 Likes

He got a ball in the second half by the sideline and just bulled into the cork man in front of him before giving a handpass, he gained nothing by doing it but I guess that just what he does!

Yep. They’re wronging him there.

Hello

1 Like

What’s it doing to his confidence and development to keep being put out there to get cleaned out again and again.

That was me at 4.11

At least you had the league win

1 Like

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

We had a lad like him at minor and u21 and he is one of the best stickmen in the county. He is not within an asses roar of the county panel and will never play Senior again for Limerick due to work rate.

2 Likes

Celtic
Cork hurlers
CCFC tomorrow probably in Waterford
Ffs what a shite time for my teams
But city’ might win
Anyway worth the journey

I’d agree with you.

1 Like

That’s it in a nutshell.

I think he’s a great guy but he’s not cut out to manage that team.

I think the same of Dessie and Dublin.

Both of them are probably too fundamentally
decent to manage a county team.

2 Likes