Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Calling @Corksfinedtboy !!

2 Likes

Too be fair we were delusional for years too

We were. And we still shit ourselves when the lads play the ball out short. Well I do anyway.

2 Likes

The one thing Mike Casey was culpable for this afternoon, he was very good though.

The most disappointing thing about Cork is that after their 3rd hammering on the big stage in 9 months is that they didnā€™t even have anyone to lower the cutting bar with a bit of filth.

3 Likes

Weā€™ll still bate Tipp and Clare.

Clare will come out of Munster

Ye quite possibly will but no more than that and I donā€™t know how the management can stay looking at it and not see it.

1 Like

I will hold my hand up that I had forgotten how good he is. He was absolutely class today.

Did not put a foot wrong. Credit to him for getting back after such bad luck with injuries.

4 Likes

Based on what? Thatā€™s half yere problem right there. Yere making assumptions based on making a league final.

2 Likes

Kingston is a decent guy but I donā€™t think he really knows what heā€™s doing. The same mistakes made again and again.

Lehane is first choice but then is dropped, then brought back in as starter, then taken off as soon as anything goes wrong.

Making Coleman captain, a guy who isnā€™t dominant enough to play centre back.

Persisting with options in the full back line who never were up to it, arenā€™t up to it and never will be up to it.

Not being big enough to ever drop or take off the king of loose ball hurling in Fitzgibbon.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

For a bit of the game today I decided to follow Fitzgibbon when he came into shot. He is a disgrace when opposition have the ball. Has he ever been dropped?

2 Likes

I called this out last December and a certain Cork poster took grave offence at my reference to his embarrassing performance in last years AI. Itā€™s just a fact heā€™s at sea there.

1 Like

The stats dont lie. They can tell how far these lads have run, tackles won etc., yet they keep selecting them

2 Likes

He cant defend as a 6 and offers nothing from attacking perspective as a 6 either.

3 Likes

To be fair heā€™s a good hurler and definitely well worth his place but heā€™s no captain or a centre back

I feel sorry for Coleman. The management team are making him play in an utterly ludicrous way

4 Likes

Exactly. He started as a half back and teams soon realised that he is terrible under high ball and started targeting him. Not physical enough for midfield. We have too many ā€˜nice hurlersā€™.

1 Like

His own club dont even play him centre back. And neither did UCC when he was there. Speaks volumes.

3 Likes