“Corkness” fuck me

1 Like

Congrats guys, great day for ye.

I don’t believe that Larry is Cork but I could be wrong on that

Ah stop :laughing:

Tipp I think

1 Like

Templederry Kenyons as Dalo often brings up

Examiner is great for gaa but ruined by Larry Ryan and Michael Moynihan. Nonsense articles.

Better luck next year with the Carkness lads.

A few green shoots for Cork as the championship went on. Tough year for Kingston no chance to change things up really. The worry is Horgan goes and what happens then

1 Like

Limerick arrogance rising to the surface again.

A sight to behold

We calls it Limerickness here in the sporting capital of Europe.

4 Likes

Kingston is a decent man but you’d wonder about his continued loyalty to some of these players. Some of these guys let him down again and again in his first stint, but he still goes back to them.

Lehane is a luxury player and that’s no use to you. Shoot the lights out in one half, won’t puck a ball in the next 35. You can’t build a team around individuals like that. He was belatedly dropped but still got chucked into a battle today when he was never going to fancy it.

The full backline has been porous for years but he still picks Cahalane and O’Donoghue who have both been exposed at different times. Tim O’Mahony is still bounced around from game to game, he’s liable to play anywhere.

Time for Kingston to get ruthless and cut a few of these from the panel. A top class coach looks a necessity too, the Rock ain’t exactly a Mensa member. The puck out strategy was non existent this year while the lack of guts in a dogfight reared its head yet again today.

4 Likes

I remember some Cork wag back in the day calling him ‘the bungalow’ :joy:

2 Likes

He just oozes Corkness though boii!

Yurtness

It’s a tight rope. You go in and drop everyone and you might upset the apple Tart. He’s free reign to get rid of whoever now

Cork do have players coming; the big blow is that Horgan is only getting older. Doesn’t look like he’s done yet by any means but he’s not going to be there forever.

1 Like

Horgan strikes me as player that could still be pucking ball at inter county in 3 or 4 years time

2 Likes

He never depended on pace per so so I think he will have a few years yet

How long will he keep going back to the well.

It’s a huge commitment