Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

The management are the last bastion of carkness. Too arrogant to realise screaming cark we’re fuckinnngg caarrrk isnt going to simply win a hurling match. The cork public know this and know change is needed in style of play. Defeat today and Kingston will be gone

Am…go up and read the posts above and apparently PROC is the same. Few Cork supporters I know and spoke to this week the same, the general consensus among ye is “We’ll win, possibly win big”. This is astounding arrogance given the hidings ye’ve taken off of Waterford and Limerick in recent weeks and the braindead hurling on show. What is it based on exactly?? Clare deserve far more respect than that but believing ye’ll “win handy” or “win big” is the general vibe. Ye’ve absolutely no basis for that belief.

2 Likes

Anyone saying “win big” is probably a troll. I can assure you that 99 per cent of Cork people know today can go either way.

The people of PROC aren’t too bullish either, but they believe we can win today and they are right.

1 Like

You’d consider @AlanHQ a troll?

I should rephrase. I’d consider it “trolling” and i think he’s caught what he wanted.

2 Likes

I’d doubt it hugely.

Anyway, I can’t see where the basis for the confidence for ye winning at all today comes from, never mind by what margin. You’d expect a massive reaction from Cork alright. It’ll be interesting to see how it unfolds.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Downey and Joyce and the backs in general trying their best but christ there is nothing in front of them in terms of workrate or anything.

2 Likes

Fitzgibbon there :laughing:

1 Like

Connolly the only Cork player able to win his own ball in the inside forwards, lump it in on him

1 Like

Ah Jesus paud

Absolutely imperative that Pat Ryan gets the job next year. If not him I’ve no fucking clue who we can get in Cork, and they aren’t paying big bucks for someone outside the county.

1 Like

There’s that belief quashed. We should have won by 6 or 7

The Cork vulnerability session should be good

1 Like

You’d have to question the decision not to start Lehane

can anyone fix the areas too handy where Cork have deficits ?

Ger Cunnigham, Donal OGrady and Pat Mulcahy have all been in the coaching ticket at some stage in recent seasons. Has Pat Ryan a magic wand?

They need a circuit breaker from outside the county.

They need a few tramps

The players look like they don’t give a shite

Worse again, neither do management