Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Sean og has gotten very old looking. He looks like a substitute history teacher in that outfit too.

3 Likes

The cuffs of the pants are disastrous. Far cry from his playing days rocking up to schools and GAA halls in tailored suits.

1 Like

Sean Og shopping in the same place as @Appendage

5 Likes

Confirmed no Cork/Antrim streaming/on TV this weekend?

I see the clubs want the terraces opened for fans so they can go to a game without having to pay exclusively for Stand tickets.

Proper order

1 Like

Think GAA GO will stream it.

1 Like

Hoggy dropped apparently.

Now though, now weā€™re talkingā€¦

Now we might see the emergence of a dangerous Cork side

1 Like

I called for Horgan to be dropped in the league and I got a load of shit.

It needed to be done. With Joyce at 6, Downey at 3 and o mahony in the forwards cork are a massively improved side on paper.

2 Likes

Wait until they realise Connolly isnā€™t just a goal threat but can swing over points as well as anyone around.

It fuckin took them long enough.

Next job now is to get rid of that fraud Fitzgibbon and replace him with a player who will actually tackle and work and then weā€™re talking seriously about Cork being proper contenders

2 Likes

Cork are back

3 Likes

I wouldnā€™t call fitzgibbon a fraud at all. He can still be an extremely good player for cork.

Compare him to say declan hannon who took an awful lot of shit from Limerick fans up until 2017. Many people doubted him. Fitz gibbon is still only 23/24.

2 Likes

Fitzgibbon needs to become friends with Mike Casey and Sean Finn and live in the gym.

Heā€™s 25 itā€™s shit or bust for him soon or heā€™ll be like Ozzie the next great thing whoā€™ll be 28 lining out for WD next year

1 Like

Im slightly worried from a LK perspective that Horgan is dropped obvious since at least last year heā€™s a passenger they must mean business, as per history they are surely due a win against us

1 Like

Theyā€™ll certainly have a better chance of beating us without him.

Cork are an interesting one at presentā€¦if they can get as far as us in a semi final theyā€™d have a fair bit of momentum built up by that stage and have been almost embarrassed into the necessary changes they should have made after last August.

2 Likes

That said they wonā€™t be able for us in reality of a game all told

1 Like

I donā€™t knowā€¦stranger things have happened.

Always remember 2019.

1 Like

Yeā€™d bate Cork by as much as ye like, Limerick are light years ahead of them