Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Cork hammered the worst Tipp team in 40 years and all of a sudden they are back.

2 Likes

I assume it’s all being orchestrated from the Limerick private group, they talk up every team that wins a couple of games.
Anybody that thinks Cork are at Limericks level wants their head checked, second best will have to do us, but we won’t even get a AIF appearance this year for that :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

:rofl:

6 Likes

Yerrah it’s only @thelimericks think we are back

We don’t really. Just trying to keep the interest going down South.

Jaysus, thank god we dropped Hoggie.

Cork look slick. They’ll rattle Galway.

Fuck me, it only took ya’s 15 years.

1 Like

You can only find it via internet explorer though

2 Likes

:joy: video’s of Frank Murphy giving out about modern gaa :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I believe Cork are wearing white on Saturday

Much nicer jersey than the main strip

One of the players colour blind as well?

:see_no_evil: how?

Thought O’Flynn and Kingston played well, and O’Mahony won a lot of ball. Lehane once again did nothing in knock-out hurling, Harnedy is past it and Horgan did nothing from play besides that one point. Least Meade and to a lesser extent Fitzgibbon had decent years. Hard to justify Collins and Downey starting next year. Galway shot 66% accuracy, we had 44% - says it all.

Anyway better off avoiding Limerick again, they would have given us another all merciful hammering.

Did Kingston have a good game? I thought he got a great goal but other than that he was shocking wasteful. ROF was good and Tim is an addition in the forwards. Connolly started well but Burke destroyed him after that but he’ll be fine. In the backs Joyce was excellent. Cahalane, for all his faults, was pretty good but he can’t come back next year. Daire O’Leary will come back in next year at FB.

Collins is nowhere near up to it. He’s made a mistake in nearly every game and his puckouts are poor too. Lots of good goalies around the county but none standout as intercounty standard.

If Kingston is moved on I’d give it to Pat Ryan health dependent obviously

Cork were obviously short of quality today, they played to their level. Completely average and bereft of any really exceptional players apart from O’Flynn. Joyce showed promise but Mellerick came on and completely overshadowed him in his cameo. That team is a mess.

Kingston just needs more time

This makes no sense. You might as well say Millerick overshadowed Niall O’Leary or Luke Meade or Patrick Horgan. Completely random comparison.

2 Likes

Kingston was very wasteful but he still had 1-2 from play and was fouled for a couple more. Him and O’Flynn were in the credit column imo.

1 Like