Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Ahh, very good. That will be some tug of war, best of luck to him. What a blue chipper.

1 Like

He will go rugby route.

Fair play, they’re waiting on someone like him.

1 Like

https://www.rte.ie/sport/hurling/2022/0623/1306572-cork-potential-suggests-kieran-kingston-should-stay/

What a troll

Some good points, alright. But I am just allergic to the hype that surrounded that Cork team… Thought their best hurlers were Wayne Sherlock, the O’Connors, Joe Deane and Brian Corcoran.

If they kept setanta no way do Kilkenny win the four in a row.

Setanta was good, real presence, hard to handle but heck was he that good?

He had huge potential, he was already of a very high standard at such a young age. Had it all, speed, skill, physique and temperament.

He was so good we gave his brother Aisake a go at inter county.

2 Likes

NBA fans would liken it to Giannis Antetokoumpo and his brothers. I suppose at least there were 2 handy O Hailpins.

1 Like

I listened to Brian Corcoran on the Hurler’s Life podder. Very unassuming fella. Very honest about the first time he retired

3 Likes

They could be throwing him in the sub academy and telking him ireland 20s performances will dictate contracts

1 Like

His Laochra Gael is one of the very best.

1 Like

Good to see Ricken out and about

2 Likes

Corkness.

Those hoodies :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

That’s class, Johnny Clifford epitomised it, different times.
He was beloved by the players, and he was a gent, I was at most of the training sessions that year, I nearly took the captain out of the final on the Thursday night

1 Like

Fuck, rte love a lad with boot polish as a hair colour.

One of the Cork players slugging away on a bottle of milk in the background.

The great Kevin Hennessy, a man for the big occasion,

6 Likes