Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

:grimacing:

1 Like

He is right.
Opinions are like arseholes ā€¦and he is one of the biggest

2 Likes

Landers has been way too soft on Cork on the pod if anything. Heā€™s been very measured in his criticism of them for me. They are shit, Kingston has got no improvement whatsoever out of them. They are worse this year than last etc etc

And this rubbish.

ā€œKieran has worked under the most scrutinised conditions any inter-county manager has faced.ā€

Off the top of my head Peter Keane, Tommy Lyons, Gerald McCarthy and any amount of Mayo managers have had it far, far worse than Kingston ever did.

6 Likes

I donā€™t remember Nash being unfair on management either? He always seemed to be a bit guarded. He gave a bit of criticism after their capitulation against Limerick but that was warranted, in fairness. It wasnā€™t personal or anything like that.

2 Likes

ā€œBest job in hurlingā€:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Its called deflection.
Lets have no serious analysis of their term only throw shit.
He might have had the best of intentions at the start but he brought fuck all to the table.

2 Likes

Nash was never overly critical of anything management or players did. Anything he said was constructive and almost always accurate.

In fact, he was if anything, a fair defender of the players on the media. His article on ā€œWhat is a Soft Hurler?ā€ was a brilliant read and offered a defence of the Cork hurlers.

I thought that was a nasty dig by Sully tbh.

Iā€™d love to see Nash involved, but not at Senior level just yet. Still too many guys there that Anthony has played with for years. Would love to see him on the management team for the Minors tbh and go from there. He has a great way with young lads too, and being a teacher would definitely aid the lads in their learning of the game.

7 Likes

God thatā€™s an awful interview.

On one hand he is sore over criticism of performances by a former playerā€¦ā€¦ says its hard to take from your own etc.

Then he unmercifully cuts the accused in half with a personal and childish comeback that I donā€™t know how to digest tbh

1 Like

Depends what your criteria is?
But a massive county with a great tradition and a hurling mad public has to be up there, I assume heā€™s speaking g in general rather than comparing groups of players. With two popular daily newspapers youā€™re gonna receive fair scrutiny

I canā€™t be arsed reading back, what was said?

Utter bollocks that.

If Nash was in goal vs Galway then Cork win that game. Simple as that.

They went with 2 x brothers as their GK options for some bizarre reason and that cost them in the end.

1 Like

In that small ball of grey fecal matter situated inside the thickened cranium of the Rocks head, he feels heā€™s entitled to pour scorn on the aforementioned because first and foremost the Rock is a rebel and thatā€™s what rebels do. Irony however is something rebels like him heard about in foundation level English but never really understood what in meant.

Lovely dig by Sullivan on Nash. Touched a nerve iā€™d imagine.

What did Nash do out of the way to deserve it?

The ambition of the new management here will be in the cull

1 Like

If the Rocks intellectual musings touch a nerve there is something seriously amiss.

2 Likes

Green = Landers
Blue = Nash

Thatā€™s an article with Pat Mulcahy.

That Cork mgmt team are fair precious particulary about being analysed by a gombeen like Landers.

6 Likes

Some amount of walkovers in this new U-19 competition.

The split season will finish the clubs

1 Like