Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

I’ve lived in Limerick for 20 years mate, my wife and kids are Limerick, I enjoy the banter around sports but that’s it, I find it amusing that people have to invent previous arrogance to explain the overdose of schadedenfreude that rears it’s head whenever Cork lose
Fellas reacting to the ‘Corkness’ thing like it’s the first time they heard it,

They just wouldnt get it fella

:thinking: Do you really think there’s some extra delight when Cork lose? Is that your Carkness coming out again? Imagining slights must be the new thing.
Now if Tipp lost, I’d have been fucking loving that

Sure ye’re laughing at everybody these days, looking down your noses at all other hurling teams, is there a word for that??

Don’t always assume that anybody is talking about you, I certainly wasn’t

1 Like

We’re rent free in your head mate. Long may it last

OK mate, fall back on the old reliables.
Rent free, of course

Cork cunts are gas

Lads quoting Larry Ryan here against Cork… And Larry writing satirical articles every week in d paper… Some boyos

They can’t enjoy their own modicum of success if everyone else isn’t hurting because of it

And we telling em we are delighted for them they just don’t want to believe it… :man_shrugging:

There is so much bad stuff associated with being from Limerick I don’t know who could begrudge em…

Cork boys are hurting today. The first of two trimmings from Tipperary down. The stroke to move the football to Frankeen Palace shows the fear inherent within.

1 Like

Cork seem to shit themselves at the mere sight of the blue and gold jersey for the last decade or more. Tipp living in their heads rent free.

1 Like

Workrate and attitude compensates. You are trying to get balance of forward unit right and we dont have enough if what Dalton offers. His hurling intelligence is excellent aswell.

It was vice versa for longer

That’s an awful thing to say to the man who is living and rearing a family there.

You’re a bad bastard doing that to one of your own

They’d also hope they wouldn’t get the Rona. Both afflictions only a “cod” according to the prevailing"wisdom" on here

1 Like

:pint:

6 Likes

Today was typical Carkness. Thought they had nothing to do only show up. Numerous times that has happened in the last 10 years.

5 Likes

You’ll pick up a heap of likes obviously but I don’t agree. Young team, never won anything, they’d have been well aware of the challenge facing them, and they were like rabbits in the headlights, afraid to make mistakes, the weight of expectation behind them after the last day,
Lack of a few forwards cost them, Luke Connoly going off took away the main threat of scoring , I felt that Kerrigan might have added something, direct running seemed to win frees.
They made numerous basic handling errors, a bad day out but they’ll learn from it, enjoy the win and don’t be worried about rubbing it in.

4 Likes

Sew it into them

This is not going down well on Leeside.

1 Like