Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Blackrock can. Still a divisional team. When push comes to shove do they really want it? I have my doubts.

1 Like

They’ve won it repeatedly. :laughing:

With the likes of Deccie Dalton playing. Still good but not as strong in my opinion.

Castlemartyr playing the day before Imokilly?

Yeah, along with Lisgoold, Castlelyons and Dungourney. Definitely a problem for Imokilly. That’s a fair few players, one third of their team at least.

County board could have played Newtown v Glen in Mallow on the Friday night with a huge crowd but no play it in an empty Pairc Ui Caoimh. Non sensical stuff. Gaa do nothing to promote their games.

3 Likes

Money money money.

Brian O’Shea got 10 points from play for Cloyne, 15 total against Newcestown. Great cut to him. Would he not get a call to go up and take a look at him in Cork setup. Fellas like him badly needed

Isn’t he fairly old at this stage?

Would they not make more money from a bigger crowd in Mallow?

The field in Mallow could do with a monsoon of rain.

Make away more in mallow

Wouldn’t go directly to the CCB.

Are Cork down to Quarter Finals already?

Do they realize its another 10 weeks to Munster Club first round?

We’re going to have a farcical situation in a few weeks when St Mullin’s or whoever won Carlow, Ferns, Ballygunner and the Cork Champions will have time to play off a mini tournament amongst themselves before the serious business starts in November.

Were you at Kanturk game? Some win. Who played well?

Middle 20s if i had to put an age on it. I wouldnt have thought that is too old to give a fella a go

1 Like

It would id say. Mallow get paid a rental but the gate proceeds for the Co board… All online sales etc now so far more tightly controlled

1 Like

All of them really. Ryan Walsh v good

Might be as well Middleton are gone, give young Lehane a good long winter in the gym to bulk up.

Cork senior is in a bad way lads, they’re doing everything they can to try stop immokilly winning it and they can’t