Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

What was Saunderson sent off for at the finish? No one around me knew. As you say the fullback line was very ropey for Kanturk, no 3 especially. Midleton didn’t let the ball in enough to Beausang. Tommy O’Connell wasn’t able for Aidan Walsh at all so they moved SOLH onto and he shut him down. Neither Sam Quirke or O’Sullivan really stoudout. Ryan Walsh should be in the Senior hurlers, a serious athlete. I believe Colin may be going playing AFL. Very entertaining stuff overall. In the game beforehand, Kilworth were seriously poor. Few goals at the end made it respectable. Ballincollig are solid

1 Like

Ryan Walsh was excellent as well. Thought Ballincollig really cut lose today. 5 of their forwards arecurrent or recent Cork underage players, thats serious firepower. James Dywer and Keating were the 2 best players on the pitch in that game.

1 Like

Dwyer is excellent

Charleville and na piarsaigh in the relegation playoff

Was some lad here not criticising Ogie for doing fuck all for Cloyne?

3 Likes
Who is the greater servant to Cloyne
  • Donal Og
  • The simpleton Ring

0 voters

Tommy O Connell and Sam Quirke are nice sticks men for midleton but you wouldn’t trust them in a battle.

Newtown dark horses, is naughton still at home?

Hardly win it but have a nice draw. Good addition to the championship, play with passion and have a big support. Naughton was very good today. Jamie Coughlan the best on view.

1 Like

Ya they are tough as nails up there and maximise what they have.

Coughlan is a class club player.

I’d Sars backed but not too disappointed to see them crumble despite their talent.
Newtown backer now.

1 Like

Coughlan looks a class above most of the Cork forwards at the moment.

Falls into the amazing club forward category. Not big enough for that level, arguably a bit one sided too.

He’s 30 at this stage I think so his time has prob gone.

Yeah he is 30 now. The Glen will have to watch him closely.

Hopefully Imokilly don’t win it out although their pick is not as big.

I hope they dont either but have a good chance. Finals involving Imokilly are soulless affairs.

1 Like

All set up now for an Imokilly/Glen semi. Can never trust Douglas, haven’t seen the Barrs/Sars game, but the Barrs needed a statement win and I think they come on a tonne and go on and win it outright as long as the football doesnt trip them up.

Pity he never made a proper go of it for Cork when he’d the chance when he was younger. Heard he didn’t have the right mentality or discipline off the field to go with his talent. Great club player though.

He likes a pint.

And not just pints of milk from his job at Grasstec

There will be murder up at Sars I imagine.

Realistically who can beat Imokilly now?