Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Jaysus that’s stark.

The Cork Tipp rivalry as it exists was always healthy and respectful, it wouldn’t be exploited for cheap likes by disparaging a great player who was never lucky enough to pick up an All Ireland medal, especially if it was sone loudmouth who never swung a hurley at a decent level.
The arrogance of sone of the Limerick bandwagoners is a sight to behold

3 Likes

Who said anything disparaging here mate ?

With NaP almost certainly going down later today, only one Northside club in Senior proper? And the Glen have been going backwards for a few years now. St. Vincents are a shite junior hurling team these days iirc.

Population shifts dictating everything - at underage level the traditional city clubs are very poor.

This is a disparaging reply to the post which started the conversation

It was a dig at the tipp man that posted it, not the player in question.

Wow

Are you serious :open_mouth:

It was clearly a put down that the man in question never picked up an All Ireland medal, if you can’t see that then I don’t really need to continue because it’s fairly obvious

1 Like

I don’t think it was but it looks like it was a nice twofer if you read that in to it :rofl:

You are literally debating with some sad bastard’s alts - why bother?

Go way you or I’ll look at your wife

Yeah definitely not ChocolateMice at all. :rofl: You weird sad fucker.

1 Like

Yeah you got me Columbo

The Cork lads are seeing ghosts everyhwhere

1 Like

Is the population of the northside declining? There is heaps of new houses built out around the fox and hound and down the banduff Road, not sure who’s catchment that is in

Long term it is ripe for huge redevelopment outside the ring road but there is a floating parish there between Glanmire and traditional northside clubs so will be interesting to see how they attract their fair share

Strong soccer area and IMO population is one factor but I was at a blitz this morning in Ballyhea and there was 250 kids there mainly from small rural schools that wouldn’t have a fraction of the population of the northside schools and clubs… The key difference is club and parent focus and interaction

1 Like

What age was this? A lot of those kids will quit by 12 and most will quit by 18.

Re: population, was going by the below article.

How many accounts do you think i have on here you thick cunt? You really are a very stupid individual… All the child formula you were fed as a child no doubt.

.The Glen are P1 regularly contesting County finals against sides like Midelton/Sars with a third of the pick. NaP have struggled to field at underage a few times in recent yrs. Aging Mayfield keeping the heads aver water at Intermediate for now. Hurling is barely hanging on in the rest of the clubs.

1 Like

7 to 10 year olds. The retention is even more down to coaching origination and the parents. You need to start with big numbers to have a team at minor

My young fella plays gaa soccer rugby and basketball. The GAA by some distance is the most poorly organised by the club. Basketball by a distance the best.

The blitz this morning was very well run and clearly Ballyhea have their shit in order on that front… But I’m sure they know they need to work harder than most to keep the numbers going

Ballyhea havent nothing at underage for decades.

PROC suggesting Setanta back for NaP

U know nothing about me u sad fuck & it was a dig at the tipp poster who is always digging at the Limerick team