Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

I know you’re an idiot, so that’s something :man_shrugging:

U know nothing so shut up you fool

I know you’re a fool,
Are you a great hurler yourself? The all Ireland medals rattling away in your pockets :joy:

I thought u knew everything about me, dickhead

When did I say that?
Why would I need or want to know anything about a stupid child like you :joy:
You’ve given away that you’re a fool, everyone can see that, if you ever swung a hurley you’d have more respect for a great player.
Clown

I know u used to earn your living on your knees until u got too old for that

Yeah, and now I deal with people with the intelligence of pre teens, so I’m well used to the likes of you :neutral_face:

Are you working in Thomond park now?

1 Like

By god this new fella is laying fucking waste to the Cork boys.

Unreal.

:popcorn:

1 Like

He didn’t even insult Horgan :rofl:

We’re back to mid covid levels of aggression here. Lizzy kicking the bucket has thrown a few lads over the edge.

1 Like

Multiple decades in the intercounty doldrums fumbling in the darkness trying to piece together their shattered Corkness is having a serious effect on the average langer.

Your comprehension skills are off today. (Disparaging rather than insulting)
A post was made which suggested that Horgan was a good clubman, nothing controversial there,
Then the reply said that Limerick lads are picking up all Ireland medals rather than worrying about such trivialities.
Needless at best.
Now they’re all coming out of the woodwork so I’ll leave it there :+1:

Whisht Mick, we’re watching the formation of a new internet legend

1 Like

Disparaging is a cork man using any oppurtinity to diminish the achievements of the current Limerick team.

The Cork lads don’t like it back up them, even when it wasn’t supposed to be.

It isn’t @Foggydew fault hoggy has no all ireland.

Are we not allowed talk about all ireland medals around poor auld cork lads anymore ?

2 Likes

Na Piarsaigh getting an awful hammering already. Not even 20 minutes gone, 1:10 to 3 points.

NaP gone anyway.

Happy I didnt tip a long to this. Last yrs Charleville/Carrigtwohill penalty shootout was the best hurling match I was at all yr. Hope to fcuk NaP dont end up like Vincents.

Are Craig Hannifin and Evan Sheehan playing for NaP anymore? Connery is a big loss to them today but he has never really stood out to me at club level.

To finish,
I have nothing but respect for the Lmerick hurling team and I’ve made that known consistently over the last number of years, maybe the greatest team of all time, they’d certainly hammer anything that came before but it’s hard to judge across eras.
So I assume your comment was not directed at me, and seeing as I’m the one involved in the conversation it’s probably not relevant.

And, anybody can say whatever they want here but they have to expect it to be challenged or replied to