Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

A wet ball on hard ground will suit immokilly.

Seems a mad appointment. Ennis to Cork is some spin.

Its 2 hours. Heā€™d have his days work done and make training even stopping for supper.

How do you mean he isnā€™t fitting in with the locals @backinatracksuit ?

Principal of a large school as well,

No complaints about the energy heā€™s brought to the gig, but heā€™s very much his own man, rest of the back room team havenā€™t much of a say

Mulqueen has brought success everywhere

Barrs striking for home. 4 points in it

1 Like

Great win for Barrs. Few young guys really coming of age

1 Like

Twomey was great apparently. Ben Oā€™Connor invite to senior squad incoming?

I would invite him and entice him as much as the county board can.

Heā€™s definitely too raw for senior next year IMO but no harm to have him around the panel. They should try get Hayes and young Jack to commit to Hurling too.

Enjoyable game I have to say. Ethan Twomey a fine player.

Youā€™d imagine the 'Barrs will win it out now. Brian Hayes was never asked by the last management to get involved with the Cork senior hurlers. Isnt his father involved with the senior footballers? Hard to see him move if so.

Im very reliably informed that he will go professional rugby route. At most, he will play one more year with Cork.

Pat Ryan has already had a chat with him I was told. Up to the young fella now to decide what he wants to do.

A decade of being shite underage will hurt them massively. Their team is almost complete made up of those U-21 crops years back. Theyā€™ll be Bishopstown in another few years.

1 Like

Jack Leahy taking a bunch of heavy hits in the middle of the pitch.

Good for the likes of himself, Healy, Buckley, Oā€™Connor, Tobin etc. to get real exposure to that.

2 Likes

No point bringing a lad into a set up if his future is in another sport. A massive talent but pointless bringing him into a set up just for a year. Better to spend that investment on a young lad who is committed to hurling.

1 Like

Shite game.

1 Like

No I was replying to someone about Brian Hayes potentially going back the hurlers and that Pat Ryan has reopened the door.

Ben O Connor is gone already.

2 Likes

Alan Connolly has been beyond awful.