Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

are you castlemartyr? Can I add them to the list of places where Lehane is hated? :smiley:

Limerick Cork Final this year

Lehane is a brilliant hurler and a great fella. Any fella capable of hitting 6 or 7 points in a blitz is always worth carrying.

If I was a donkey or water carrier Iā€™d have no bother doing the hard yards for a fella if heā€™d win me a match

1 Like

Time served is a badge of honour. Like doing unpaid overtime at work. "Going above and beyond "

1 Like

I think he is a brilliant player as well. Its not because of him they cant win primary possession up the field.

I think theyre close myself.

they arenā€™t. Theyā€™ll always lose on the big dayā€¦ Theyā€™ve no full back and are utterly dependent on Seamus Harnedy to win ball. Collins is dodgy in goals.

They just arenā€™t there yet

Coleman being out is a massive, massive loss.

I donā€™t think theyā€™ll get out of Munster

2 Likes

Intil the work rate /movement of the full forward line is up to scratch, it ainā€™t gonna happen. Tske a look at gillanes goal in the first round. Iirc donoghue collected a ball in the half forward line,looked up, nothing happening, decided to recycle, Mulcahy disrupts, kyle gathers, passes yo Gillane, boom

1 Like

Ya huge loss indeed,super talent.

I think if they can get a few lads to face their own puckout, would help a huge amount.

Will be interesting this weekend.

Thatā€™s very true, off the ball, when cork have it, he could do a lil bit more for sure.

1 Like

Theyā€™ll bate the clean piss out of us

1 Like

[quote="neilld, post:5578, topic:29471,

Will be interesting this weekend.
[/quote]

Forget about this weekend. Itll be cloak and dagger. Id take more out of the Munster league . Given Corks teo late rallys against Limerick and Tipp it tells me they have more fitness work done earlier. Thats about it. That will probably be the case on Saturday night as well but will mean fuck all in may when there is a fair chance that one of the two will need something out of the game to progress

Nah he is a very nice young fellow - but not built for inter-county hurling.

Is he Corkā€™s Mike Galligan?

2 Likes

Or Paddy Kelly even

They all have to play their club hurling in Cork, Itā€™d be a strange management that would disregard club form

And on your first point, donā€™t be ridiculous, he had a good season besides the poor free taking against Galway

Hard to disagree with that.

Coleman out is huge, despite what some Limericks may think.
Collins is making one big mistake a game at the minute, and his puckouts arenā€™t accurate enough. He is still out best option at 1 though.

Itā€™d be better if they had 6 forwards who could win ball, work and score though.

2 Likes

Once you have Lehane, you have a chance

The most fired up I saw any crowd last year was the Cork crowd in the league match against Limerick. Jesus when Kingston gave Finn the concussion twas like a goal going in on All Ireland day. Iā€™m expecting them to be savage up for this

1 Like