Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

What the fuck are you on about lad? You’d swear Connolly is a greyhound

1 Like

Obviously it’s only league, but we can’t have Barrett, Meade and Conor Cahalane all starting around the middle

Barrett works hard. Meade is actually underrated for the amount of breaking ball he sweeps up. Workrate is quite good with him too.

Cahalane is lucky enough to be starting tbh. If he was from a country club there isn’t a hope he would have had the chances he’s had so far in my view.

1 Like

Can ya’s ban norries from matches in future? Had some dosey bollocks (who was 100% norrie) waving his fist in me face in North stand and wanting to fight me at the end of the match today.

1 Like

Imagine our plight having to play Norrie clubs throughout the club season. They’re a law unto themselves.

1 Like

What gave it away?

Wife with him, sticking their fingers up at me anytime they scored. No normal gaa supporter does that. I didn’t attract it. I was only shouting on me own lads.

Sounds like he mugged you right off

2 Likes

A Limerick who thinks that alright :roll_eyes:

The soccer lads know how to give it socks

1 Like

I hope you bounced a full can of Carling off the cunts head

Won’t lie, I would have loved to.

We’ve all been there …at least you were the bigger man

1 Like

Some big hefty young wan from Kilkenny threatened to ‘knock me out’ on the terrace during the tempestuous 2013 All Ireland Qualifier game in Nowlan Park.

1 Like

You gave it the big licks too early of course :joy:

Thick cunt

1 Like

Some lad in his 40s or 50s squared up to of us in the match in Croke Park a couple of years back and said he’d put us in the ground. He’d his wife and a few kids with him. He broke the “covid boundary” rules they had in place. Very funny. He was sick as a pigeon after the final whistle in ET.

1 Like

Alan Connolly could be out for the season is what I’m reading on PROC.

A significant loss if true.

1 Like

Watched the first half of the Wexford game there, christ it was a shocking display. Every forward not named Power could have been subbed after 20 minutes. Hayes was particularly putrid.

Twomey took some beating physically, looks 2-3 years off this standard. Shame as he was the only one to pick out a decent pass to the lads inside in the opening 35 minutes.

When did you last say something positive about Cork hurling?

The Cork Senior Hurling Team to play Clare in Round 5 of Division 1A of the Allianz Hurling League has been announced

1. Ger Collins (Ballinhassig)
  2. Niall O’Leary (Castlelyons) Captain
  3. Daire O’Leary (Watergrasshill)
  4. Eoin Roche (Bride Rovers)
  5. Cathal Cormack (Blackrock)
  6. Robert Downey (Glen Rovers)
  7. Cormac O’Brien (Newtownshandrum)
  8. Brian Roche (Bride Rovers)
  9. Ethan Twomey (St Finbarr’s)
  10. Declan Dalton (Fr O’Neills)
  11. Seamus Harnedy (St Ita’s)
  12. Brian Hayes (St Finbarr’s)