Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Won’t be able to watch the game sadly. Sounds like the three Barrs lads were excellent. How did Tobin do and the new lads do?

Tobin was solid out. Rusty but he’s been out for a long time. Will start the Munster final I’d say.
Buckley MOTM in my opinion. His pace caused Limerick serious problems in the second half.

Mícheál Mullins is a guaranteed senior hurler. He has everything.

1 Like

The Limerick bandwagon must have been in getting serviced or something

3 Likes

Hannon has very similar attributes & rating in current Limerick team.

1 Like

Did I hear U-20 will revert back to U-21 next year?

Are you talking about Cork or Ireland? Not sure there’s anything to move it to u21 for intercounty

1 Like

Same team for Tipp or ROF in for Dalton?

Eoin Downey surely back in.

1 Like

Yeah forgot about Downey. So him and ROF.

Robbie has to start but for who? I’d probably take off Lehane. Barrett has to be persisted with due to his age.

Downey in for Cahalane

ROF instead of Dalton and Downey for TOC would be my guess

It’ll be Dalton, Lehane will start at 11 again.

They aren’t dropping TOC, would be harsh and a bad look for the new lads. TBH I was going to say the older brother but he was excellent yesterday - objectively it should be him though, his lack of pace is a big issue.

Might be Millerick also.

1 Like

If Cork beat Tipp and and Limerick beat Tipp do Cork are Cork through as even if Tipp beat Waterford Cork knock out Tipp on head to head.

1 Like

Its score difference in Munster. H2H in Leinster.

I don’t think that’s right?

Head-to-head first, then score difference if there’s more than one team level.

3 Likes

That’s what I thought too.

Hypothetically, if Tipp and Clare finish on 4, Tipp go through.

If Tipp, Clare and Limerick all finished on 3, it would be on scoring difference.

Clare after hitting their stride underage and our minors have injuries. 0-3 to Clare in the coming weeks?

We’ll win the 20s.

There was a tragedy in the minor camp. Very tough on young lads to get heads right for a game after that. My heart goes out to all of them.

2 Likes

Would be a remarkable win for the U-20s considering the players they are missing.