Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Bride Rovers beats Killeagh & Na Piarsaigh beats Inniscarra.

Na Piarsaigh v Killeagh will decide 2nd place in that group.

Would you hurl Jamie Coughlan? I doubt it. Newtown are coming with some good young hurlers. You must be Charleville, Milford, Ballyhea or Dromina?

Ye were only laughing at us sure and rightly so

Sure ye were happy enough to pat us on the head for a while. We have over stayed our welcome at the top table at this stage. And the gap for Cork is starting to look like a famine.

But ye will get one soon. Think ye will be on the rise when we are on the fall. Hopefully we might get one more year to really sicken everyone.

We’ll be like homestore and more. When we are gone we are definitely gone. A once in a lifetime team

2 Likes

We’d have a lot of time for Newtown

Killeagh will beat them.

Jamie showed all his class yesterday. I though the no 14 Geary was it destroyed us, ran himself into the ground and used the ball exceptionally well didn’t take on hail Mary shots but found coughlan all the time in space.

So would we. A proper club

A succession of @thelimericks flashing their paranoia unprompted in the Cork GAA thread

Never change lads

1 Like

Used to play in our tournament in the 70’s. Always brought a crowd.

1 Like

They loves their hurling in Newtown

Was a massive crowd at that game y’day. Especially considering it was at 3pm on a Saturday probably the most unsuitable time of the week

2 Likes

Yeah, Ronan Geary, very quick. Kanturk probably should have started the boys in America.

1 Like

That tournament used have massive crowds didn’t it?

It did yeah. Mid to late seventies. Think there was a senior and a junior competition.

Neither of them did much when they came on really but Browne would have done a better job on coughlan alright…but doubt they would have started him on him anyway

I actually think Kanturk will give the Barrs a serious rattle

We will see. They have football 2 weeks in a row now which won’t help…12 of them id say will start for footballers

Rough old faces on some of these Glen lads.

Glen fell asleep there.

Duns well beat. :clap: