Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Brag Feeling Myself GIF by Identity

I dont mind the Cummins sliotar but it flies a bit too far if we’re being honest.

I do think this sliotar thing is going to cause problems at Club level. Its something referees dont need to be worrying about.

By all accounts the sliotars being used at Inter County have been woeful in recent years. May well be playing a role in how woeful the standard has been.

1 Like

They are awful. Feel very dead when hitting them

1 Like

https://twitter.com/movementcoachkm/status/1753359709279510569

The * at the end :grinning:

2 Likes

Did Kev ever play or what’s his club?

Is he talking about hurling or football?

Kev played with Balinora as far as I recall

1 Like

He’s based in Ballincollig now

My bad!

Barcelona! fair fucks, Cork should listen to him so.

2 Likes

1 Like

Lehane has a big year in him

2 Likes

That half forward line won’t survive championship so why do it now?

1 Like

Robbie O’Flynn back is good to see. Bad luck last year with injuries. His pace is frightening.

2 Likes

Looking at the bench, management have sweet fuck all there in terms of half-forwards. Shame about Dalton’s injury along with Darragh Flynn last year. Would have had the latter involved this year, along with Kingston from Ballinora. I assume Cunningham and Twomey are playing Fitz or injured.

Truth be told, outside of a few lads like ROF, CJ SoD, possibly ED, there is a much of a muchness throughout the panel, leaving aside the older lads like Horgan and Harnedy.

1 Like

That sums it up.

The U-20s aren’t much better; Wilk is the best underage prospect.

Id have my doubts about Wilks. You are right though, we just don’t have any ‘worldies’ coming through. Without a couple of these, it’s hard to see a breakthrough.

Patrick Collins both starting in goals and on the bench according to that?

I’d say of all the Cork forwards he’d be one if fancy to really break out.

Good to see young Lehane get a run

1 Like