Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

The best Centre back in Cork at under 20 level Bill Collins didnt commit to Cork 20s. Super hurler, brilliant for Charleville CBS in their Harty Cup run.

1 Like

Have you met Kev?

1 Like

New money

If Cummins stays on, next year’s panel will be the strongest of his tenure.

Never heard of him, what’s his club?

Definitely, and I think ye’ll get stronger in the years that follow. A lot of serious guys on minor this year and u16 this year in Tipp.

Newtownshandrum. Underage next year. Hopefully he will commit, tidy hurler and a strong defender

Was very impressed with Hugh O’Connor on Friday night. Very good in the air, rangy player. Looks a bit short on hurling practice owing to the football. Looks like a player with huge potential

Is he under 20 again in 2025?

1 Like

Newtown. First year playing senior this year.

A very strange take on it. I would give them credit for having the guts to call him in and then start him and that it paid off.

How would you go about cultivating a puckout option?? Like, would you have a few ideas you’d lay out for us?

2 Likes

Would cork become the first ever side to lose two championship games and win an all Ireland if they win the all Ireland this year?

Goes against everything the championship stands for anyway. Did tipp lose two games in 19?

Limerick lost one in 18, 22 and 23.

Offaly in 1998 :wink:

5 Likes

No. Lost Munster final. Won the 4 round robin.

Limerick 18 and 23 on 5 points is the lowest total in RR to go on and win an All Ireland. 4 points would be unprecedented and won’t happen this season.

Old tweet, but the Corkness is fantastic

https://x.com/DenisCrowley/status/1792287366498902303?s=19

1 Like

By god

https://twitter.com/deniscrowley/status/1792320244435869782?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

That is some level of Corkness alright

3 Likes

I’d say he’s the first fella to leave the stadium early if Cork are getting hammered.

6 Likes

Reading some of Denis’s other twitter musings reveal he is a far right, Kilmacud Crokes supporting Corkonian.

An appalling combination.

2 Likes

Wexford ironically enough :grinning:

1 Like

2 Likes