Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

I think twas someone stepping down on the back of his foot, sore but minor enough

Robbie O’Flynn looks like he may be coming right at a good time for Cork

Harnedy as important and good as he still is hasnt a full match in him, flynn in for him on 60mins in the semi final?

is there an argument for starting Flynn ahead of Dalton?

Flynn will not start I would think. Not fully fit.

Any attendance figure from today?

30’500 odd according to radio 1 commentary

Was it possible 30k turned up and 500 from the other 3 counties ? Make that 499 because the great peddlers cross was there.

Flynn is class in fairness

No and there is zero chance O’Flynn starts even if fit. God only knows who he would start ahead of. Horgan would be the only one if we had someone else for frees.

“Alan’s been one of those lads that’s been under a bit of a cloud sickness wise and stuff like that. Probably shouldn’t have played him against Offaly last week. Just wanted to get him over that. He probably hadn’t trained for the two weeks prior to the Offaly game."

Apparently Alan Connolly is struggling with a bug.

“Probably hadnt trained” - what is the “probably” about? He either trained or he didnt. It is one or the other should be no “probably” in it

Is that a Pat Ryan quote?

1 Like

Yes. Think it is just a bit of colloquial phrasing, might be a Cork thing. To me he isn’t exactly sure for how much training he missed pre-Offaly.

Pat sounded like fucking Aidan O’Brien there.

1 Like

When will they announce the Cork/Limerick fixture timing?

4pm July 7th.

2 Likes

Cork are BACK.

1 Like

@thelimericks are enjoying the next few weeks come what may

1 Like

Looks like the end of the road, we may as well enjoy it while we can.

2 Likes

“We let the foot off the throat of a giant and we’ll regret it for the next 10 years”.

@Perez2017 has ten them of them got.

What is the story with Ethan Twomey and concussion protocols? He has to sit out two weeks…? We badly need him back for midfield in the semi.