Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Anyone can put on a bit of muscle, especially over time and especially with the resources of an intercounty setup supporting them.

Millerick has been on the panel for 6 or so years, he is hardly intentionally avoiding the gym.

3 Likes

Hang on, is club Minor U-17 or U-18 these days?

@backinatracksuit - I see Blackrock are playing third grade hurling at Minor (and losing). Poor stuff.

Under 18.

1 Like

Ye Cork lads would see more of him but this was always my impression. He’s a sticky marker but his hurling let’s him down. The type of corner back you’d leave free to let the goalie give him a short puck out.

1 Like

Millerick is more composed and tasty on the ball than the likes of Sean O Donoghue. He’s one lad who has hardly put a foot wrong. Like his clubmate I’m sure he’ll keep at it and eventually get his breakthroug.

6 Likes

When was the confederate flag banned from games? Used to be a real cork thing. Cork haven’t wpn an all ireland hurling or football since the ban. Maybe the rebels need it back

1 Like

They’re confident they’ll get the go ahead to bring the St. Georges flag next year. They’re pretty sure that will turn their fortunes

2 Likes

Fuck off out of this thread you cunt.

1 Like

The lads are fierce salty altogether, it’s embarrassing :flushed:

Planning to go to the camogie final. Up Cork!!

:monaco::monaco::monaco:

4 Likes

You bite every time

1 Like

I just love calling out the sour grapes :man_shrugging: we haven’t much to celebrate but I love that :rofl:

Nothing sour, cork beat us fairly no complaints about the match. Its gas how much hype their was that cork were going to win, no respect to clare. Some come down but at least for you there would have been no joy

Random memories of the confederate flag? Bizarre :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Your man in buttervant only stopped selling them after covid. Would love to know what American tourist thought when driving past

Jeez I’d say they’d have been absolutely shocked :open_mouth:
Unless they were headbangers 🫨 they might have stopped the car to make a purchase, they’re probably not that easy to get a hold of :man_shrugging:

If they were the type to buy a confederate flag do you think they would have a passport let alone travel to Ireland in fairness? I highly doubt it. Shocked alright

Hurling championship starting this weekend. Actually think the Senior A competition is more exciting than Senior Premier. A potential Glen v Blarney clash down the line could be a cracker.

Barrs v Rockies be good Friday.