Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Can anyone who has a PROC account share the U-14 hurling panels here that are posted on the Cork Minor hurlers thread? Cheers.

Depressing result for senior club hurling tbh. V average Midleton/Sars going to dominate for the rest of the decade by the looks of it.

Looking at the underage sides Imokilly had about 15 on both the 1st U15 and 16s panels. Hurling schriveling into Imokilly by the looks of it.

Glen giving Scarra an all-merciful beating.

1 Like

Why? Great result for Cork. Better team won.

I’m not too fond of this nostalgic adoration of the big three.

It’s funny, for all their history and playing numbers, strength in depth is consistently a weakness for the likes of Glen and Barrs.

2 Likes

There hasn’t been a big three since the late 70s, they’ve all been up and down since, City clubs are at a disadvantage in the current age of hurling

Kanturk Midleton was abandoned with only 5 or 6 minutes played. A man got a heart attack in the stand. Horrific thing to happen the poor man. He was treated very quickly and the air ambulance was there within 20 mins.

1 Like

Charleville would be disgusted with their loss I assume?

Seoirse Bulfin over them isn’t he?

1 Like

He is, has them training since last November.

Grim

If they’ve genuinely been at it without a proper break, that’s crazy stuff

In a twisted way, that is hilarious.

1 Like

Could be in a relagation final but will hammer Bishopstown.

On the pitch too I believe from December.

Crazy shit.

I read there was 5,000 at St Finbarrs and O’Neills. Surely not that big?

Was a massive crowd in castletownroche as well…the grounds were full and they had at least 500 cars parked across the road in a cornfield!

I see Supervalue park will host the ice skating this year

Be a bigger crowd the next day. Any refixture?

Big news

Saturday evening same place

Heard from someone at the game. Said there was some reaction from both team doctors and the air ambulance was very quick some job, hopefully the man makes a full recovery