Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Hopefully better than fota, at least level for those whole cant skate.

I imagine under the stamd and out around the back of it? Couldnt be goimg on the pitch.

Safe to say no munster club games will be played there @peddlerscross

1 Like

Its no loss.

Pairc Ui Rinn should have become the boutique Munster Club Hurling Final venue after that 2019 epic but it hasn’t panned out that way at all.

Might go to that one.

1 Like

Yeah couldn’t have asked for any better really. A fella from Midleton told me earlier he was on the mend anyway

1 Like

Thankfully scary stuff

TUS Dr. Harty Cup – Senior (Under 19) A Hurling (Corn An Artaigh)

Group 1

Rice College, John The Baptist, Hospital, CBC Cork, Scoil Na Troinoide Naofa, Doon

Group 2

Ard Scoil Ris, Castletroy College, Our Ladys, Templemore, Colaiste Choilm

Group 3

Charleville CBS, Cashel Community School, Blackwater Community School, St. Josephs Tulla

Group 4

Nenagh CBS, Midleton CBS, St. Francis College Rochestown

Group 5

De La Salle College, Gaelcholaiste Mhuire An Mhainistir Thuaidh, St. Colmans College, Fermoy

Group 6

Thurles CBS, St. Flannans College, Tralee CBS

How are we sorted for the Harty @fenwaypark ?

Charleville CBS supposedly have a lot of last year’s team.

Only have 6 i believe. Midleton the strongest Cork team by a distance.

We will win it.

Some lad on PROC says they have the “bulk” of last year’s team starting. Might be bollocks I suppose.

Definetely not. 6 at most and strongest lads all gone.

1 Like

Kanturk and Midleton play out a very entertaining draw to most likely put both through to knockout stages…a seriously physical game they leathered seven shades of shit out of each other for the duration

2 Likes

Ye could have won it. That wing forward who went off was a loss.

1 Like

Massive loss…no pace on bench to replace him
Hope he is ok he has had two cruciate injuries and unbelievable athlete…he won an u20 football all Ireland at midfield a few years ago

What in God’s name got into the Midleton fella who just sat on top of mcloughlin and started pinching him in the head :person_shrugging: two yellows then!

1 Like

Hope he is ok, looked a fine hurler. Colin Walsh a big loss too. Great crowd there, 1,500 i would think.

Would have thought more than that there was some amount of cars across in cornfield.

A top quality venue for a club match tbf pitch was like a carpet

Separately…I won’t comment on my own fellas but I thought outside of fellas in the mix for Pat Ryan already the Midleton wing back Moloney was v impressive and a big man to boot…no idea what age he is

Brian O’Sullivan was very good. Hopefully he can kick on now

He is mid 20s iirc.

1 Like

Realistically I can’t see Ryan and co looking at many club hurlers with the U-20s coming through.