Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

He played well alright ridiculously accurate with the frees from long range

Packs a punch as well he is a hardy fucker

Missing a trick so

3 Likes

Lads develop at all ages and rates. I doubt very much that Ryan would draw a line through any club hurler due to age.

1 Like

Agreed. A fella who is relatively battle hardened at 23 or 24 could add plenty

2 Likes

Alan Walsh surely worth a look?

You’d think so. He did well with average ball last night…the one good accurate ball he got in he had his man turned before the ball was in his hand

A fair handful.

Ryan Walsh also worth a look…hurling needs sharpening up maybe but he played midfield for u20s it’s there…and there isn’t many more physical players than him in the county

He’s riddled with injuries isnt he?

Not particularly

I hope i am wrong but Imokilly look fairly nailed on for senior hurling.

3 Likes

Senior A will be very interesting from here. Blarney and Na P was a good battle, albeit both already through so less detriment.

A Bride Rovers v Blarney replay will be box office if they meet.

I think they could do away with “Senior A” tbh once Bishopstown (presumably) go down this year. The likes of Glen, Bride, Blarney are easily all good enough to be competitive up there. 4 groups of 4 would be ideal. Some of the clubs in the second grade don’t deserve to call themselves Senior really.

Totally agree. Massive gap in standards.

Getting Kevin o Donovan to move to a 16 team championship is a non runner. He won’t allow his dream structure to be changed.

Glen, Bride & Blarney are definitely better than Btown and as good as nearly all the current senior sides.

If that’s the case why did the Glen lose to Kanturk and Bishopstown and why did Blarney not beat Newcestown

1 Like

Btown could still stay up knowing their record but it doesn’t mean they are one of the top 12 in cork.

Agree with that. Blarney and Glen should be up senior already. Only have themselves to blame.

Hat trick in about ten mins today when they were badly under the pump

Were you at it

1 Like

Meade was a big loss for Charleville back there

1 Like

Is he away or what?