Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Glen was on examiner site anyway

1 Like

Glen game was streamed, not sure where.

1 Like

ā€œunlistedā€ ffs. Clueless.

Means you have to access it through the examiner site/or someone already watching must send you the link.

Easy way to get a few extra clicks on the examiner website.

ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬

1 Like

Whatā€™s the problem I clicked and it played away fine. Do you have an examiner account, even non paid sub.

I mean trying to find it through youtube itself.

Surely Dorris got the red for the initial pull on the knees of Dolan rather than what happened ever? Dooley should have been booked as well. Glenā€™s discipline pure shite throughout, gave away some awful frees as well in the first half, youā€™d wonder at their mental state going into the match.

From where I was the initial pull was a bit wild but nothing that warranted a redā€¦ Maybe camera showed different? I ended up sitting next to Dolan at the AIF actuallyā€¦ Didnā€™t know him from Adamā€¦ Walking out of my mother in laws last week he was heading in next door, small world.
The Glen looked rudderless.

Turnbull was excellent, scored 0-2 and was fouled for 0-4. Did something with pretty much every possession he got. Your man Oā€™Mahony in the corner is handy, is he only 19 or something? Oā€™Donovan played for the Cork U-20s.

Examiner showing Blarney - Kanturk Friday evening and Barrā€™s - Erinā€™s Own Saturday evening.

3 Likes

Charleville/Blackrock is the game of the round and straight knockout.
'Barrs and Sars the two most impressive sides in round 1. Both have a proper set of scoring forwards which most of the other sides are short of.

1 Like

How would you call it. Didnā€™t see the charleville game but seems like a right tonking

Blackrock didnā€™t look bad against Erins Own; Charleville getting a lot of talk but seems to be based on their form from a couple of years back. Would fancy Blackrock by 5.

1 Like

Blackrock by 10 for me judging on Charlevilleā€™s performance last week.

https://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/2021/0916/1247268-pairc-ui-chaoimh-planning-permission-turned-down/

Wouldnā€™t have happened under Frankā€™s reign

Frank wouldnā€™t have asked

1 Like

Cork Premier Senior:
Fri: 19:30 Pairc Ui Rinn Na Piarsaigh Vs Midleton Group1
Sat: 14:30 Pairc Ui Rinn Bishopstown Vs Glen Rovers Group 2
16:00 Glantane Douglas Vs Newtownshandrum Group 2
17:30 Banteer Charleville Vs Blackrock Group 3
19:00 Pairc Ui Chaoimh Erins Own Vs St Finbarrs Group 3
Sun: 14:00 Caherlag Carrigtwohill Vs Sarsfields Group 1

Moving day.
Charleville/'Rockies and 'Barrs/ErinsOwn pick of the games. Surley theres a kick in the Glen/Rockies here after awful 1st round performances.

The manner of Charlevilleā€™s defeat was a surprise. They were v impressive intermediate and senior A county champions and going well in challenges but surely Bā€™rock have to have a response in them. They might even play a little ball into Cotter/Connolly and Deasy in the fullforward line this time.

What level are the 'Barrs really at? Are they genuine contenders as there dismantling of Charleville suggests? Lets hope so. Surley having a forwardline with 4 U20 All Ire winners , a Cork senior plus the v decent Eoghan Finn should see them pissing through the likes of Erins Own.

Isnā€™t it Mark Foley over Charleville this year? Not sure heā€™s up to much. Blackrock were terrible last week but Iā€™d fancy them to win well.

Cork Mark Foley or Limerick?