Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Can’t understand both being played in advanced positions,particularly O’Leary.

That was some display of shite hurling. The first touch and loose passes and that clown Mulcahy screaming on the commentary.

Cant understand Castlelyons. Should be pissing through a v raw Courceys. They’re missing something when the going gets tough.

What more would you expect out of the third grade in the county? Courceys are favourite with the bookies to win Munster as it goes. I fancy Mungret to win it.

Castlelyons had a couple of total passengers i thought.

13th best team in Limerick should be beating 25th best team in Cork easily.

You’d wonder what the hell is wrong with Sweet Castlelyons.

Some amount of lads with County/Fitzgibbon experience.

Should they?? Given the glaring size differential in amount of teams and playing numbers?

Anyway, Mungret lost their best forward to a cruciate injury 2 weeks ago, he was after an unbelievable year with the club after starring with Limerick Minors in 2020. I don’t think they’ll be able to carry his loss but hope I’m wrong.

Anthony and Colm Spillane
Jack and Colm Barry
Niall o Leary

Many more?

Murphy and Carroll played inter-county underage as well.

The North Cork Junior C hurling Championship is not for the faint of heart

1 Like

Sean Twomey was seriously impressive for Courceys last night. Surely we’ll see him on the senior team during the National League.

A selector roaring abuse at the referee.

1 Like

Big step up from junior hurling to senior inter county. He was ‘effective’ shall we say

Junior hurling?

They’ll be senior next year?

1 Like

Senior A.

1 Like

God be with the days of senior ,intermediate, junior a and junior b

3 Likes

Everyone gets a medal these days

It’s the 3rd tier in Cork I was reminded a few posts back by a Cork poster when I commented on the poor quality for intermediate hurling that was on show