Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

must look up the odds

a Kilmoyley win would be a good fillip for Kerry hurling

Last time I saw Kilmoyley, I was very impressed with them. Very well-organised, good skill levels, coupled with a lot of physicality. Good at moving through the lines and taking scores. Meyler still involved with them and heā€™ll have them well set up.

Now maybe Courceys are way better than they looked the other day, but Iā€™d have made Kilmoyley favourites going in to a match with Mungret even if they had everyone available.

Iā€™ll be lumping on personally.

1 Like

Charge

Cheers for insight :+1:

I just see that there not playing until January 8th, plenty of time to get on anyways

Conor Lehane back on the panel, Mark Coleman the new captain.

1 Like

Cannot understand Cork county board having club league games in February when club championship starts in August. Players now have to go back training in January. Crazy stuff.

Thatā€™s mad

How many rounds in the league?

Dublin will be the sameā€¦

11 rounds in hurling and football so 22 weekends neededā€¦ to have it played off by August theyā€™ll need to start in February.

Think 10 teams per group so 9 games each. Presume semiā€™s and finals too.

Surely can play 7 or 8 rounds midweek when clocks go forward. Madness.

On reflection itā€™s actually not a bad idea as long as clubs arenā€™t taking the early rounds too seriously. No need to go back training a month before it starts or any of that nonsense and games would be a nice break from the usual monotonous pre season stuff and better for fitness as well.

As long as the games arenā€™t on Sunday mornings that is :laughing:

Think their is promotion and relegation so will be serious.

Depends when in February it starts. If its late February Iā€™d say fair enough, if its February 1st, Iā€™d say ā€˜fuck thatā€™.

Only seeing this now Coleman the captain he must have no shame after last years AI final Cark hurling is done for if thatā€™s what ye think a leader looks like.

Hearts of pigeons them Cark hurlers

1 Like

Surely the start of the club championship is contingent on when the intercounty side gets knocked out. Two out of five in Munster hurling will be gone in the middle of May.

Theyā€™ll still win one before ye.

2 Likes

Yeah they wil

Jesus mate, let it go now.