Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

I said it all along, Cork hurling is in a dark dark place. Club hurling is putrid with soft aul harmless teams

1 Like

I’ll meet you for a pint at the Munster final

1 Like

Courcey Rovers and Ballygiblin keeping the flag flying it is great to see it.

Light a bonfire altogether

1 Like

Would you ever go way and worry about your own county?

I’m not worrying about Cork

Then why make the same point ad nauseam?

Ballygiblin are a couple of townlands away from Skeheenarinky, their opponents in the Munster final.

2 Likes

that could be an interesting one! is conor sweeney much use at the small ball?

will the kerry senior champions Kilmoyley take down Courcey in the munster intermediate final? be a close one I d reckon

Kilmoyley will win well, Courceys are very average. What are the odds for the game?

I saw Courceys against Mungret, and I’d fancy Kilmoyley. If they can get a handle on Twomey, I think Kilmoyley have enough elsewhere.

In fairness to him, if you were from Waterford the only joy you’d get would be to take pot shots at Cork club hurling every weekend since September without fail

2 Likes

I see Ben O Connor has made the Ireland Schools U18 rugby squad. Fair play.

Didn’t Ballyduff beat Courcys about 10 yrs ago?

Isn’t he the minor centre back from this year?

2 Likes

He is

1 Like

It is music to the ears of Limerick lads, we are bursting rugby balls while the Cork lads are embracing the egg chasing and losing all their potential hurlers to the game.

1 Like

6/4 with boyles :thinking:

Ballyduff finish with a flourish to see off Courcey’s (irishexaminer.com)

yep they beat Courcey but not in a final, Ballyduff lost 2 munster IHC finals around then, couldnt break dominance of Nicky Quaid at centre back in one final v Effin and couldnt handle a young Jason Forde of Silvermines in the other