Cork Minor Hurlers & Footballers 2010 Thread

Seanie Ryan from Newcestown, where the hell did that come from. Good to see Cahalane full back, he played well there U-21 the other night by all accounts. Dara Ring from Canovee being on the panel is a farce, i know of 3 corner forwards off the top of my head better than him.

Clancy from Clon is the ,main man here for any Limerick lads who may see some of the game, watch out for him, Hurley and O’ Rourke.

Cork by a point, young Hurley on the rampage. :smiley:

Huge win, i must apologise to Mickee, but i couldn’t stand over Cork with so many changes. Best Kerry Minor team ever my hole though, the best team they ever had didn’t win it all either though, it was Seamus Moynihans year.

Delighted for Brian Cuthbert and all those lads, in fairness the work put in has been 2nd to none. Maybe all the changing works, or maybe Kerry were over rated!

Team is as follows:

Willie McCarthy
Damien Cahalane Colm Spillane Diarmuid Lester
Keith Buckley Chris Joyce Daire O’Carroll
Darren Sweetnam Nicky Kelly
Shane O’Keeffe Conor Lehane Stephen Moore
Jamie Coughlan Daire Lordan Brian Hartnett

Subs: Gary Minihane, Killian Burke, Tom McGuinness, Adam Dennehy, Finbarr O’Mahony, Jamie Wall, Robert O’Shea, Brian Murray, Kevin Hallissey.

Could you fill me in on Daire O’ Connell and Shane O’ Keeffe? SO’K came on the last day did he?

Personally think Brian Murray should be playing, his physicality curbed the big Waterford backs the last day a bit, can win his own ball as well. Adam Dennehy and Killian Burke are new as well to me. Lost programme from last day.

Both came on the last day, Daire is Dara, the full back from Fermoy. Killian Burke came on the last day, from Midleton, Adam Dennehy is Na Piarsigh, first time in the squad this year but supposed to be very good, think he was on the squad last year. Basically Dara O’Connell will be full back, and I’d guess Lester wing back.

Hoping to get down to see this, but its looking unlikely, not many buses back to Cork that late. :angry:

Galway pretty much cutting the Cork defence open here at will

Minor football is football the way it should be played

This is just ridiculous

:clap:

It’s just like watching Brazil!

Retarded defending all around. Very enjoyable to watch.

damian cahalane playing the proverbial blinder for cork. some bit of stuff

Great save from the Galway keeper

Good save alright he’d a good while to look at it though. All Cork now

Just threw a ten bob on Cork

Galway could do with another goal or two to steady them

cahalane, what a man

Young Cahalane looks to have plenty of moxy about him for Cork…

Brilliant from O Goifa

That was a pressure free…fair fucks