Cork v Tipp - Munster Hurling Semi-Final

Smashing stuff :clap: :clap:

Would bring tears to your eyes!!! It was electric last night at the courthouse, great banter between the two great fans of these two great hurling counties. Ah the glory of it.

Come on da rebels.

Tipp by 5.

gga fans arent great fans under any circumstances- a couple of years ago cork filled their ground for a championship game & then a week later there was 7k at their qualifier game - the fact that they take their nickmae from percy warbeck sums them up

stick to been a sub in a junior hurling game kevin

Will they be showing the start of this match now with the Donegal v Down game gone into extra-time? I fear there is no contingency plan at RTE and they will only put on the hurling 10-15mins into itā€¦

Well I tell ye, if its the worst Munster Championship match ever played it will still be better than the fucking muck thatā€™s on now. Why oh why do they persist with giving equal and sometimes the majority of attention to this awful awful game.

Iā€™ve just realised they may show the full extra time, thus missing the first and often most exciting and arousing minutes of the hurling.

Woeful planning again by the GAA. Could they not let this go to a replay? It will be a sham if we miss half the first half of the hurling over this. The logical thing now would be to delay the throw-in at Pairc Ui Caoimh to 4.15pm.

That doesnā€™t count for much with the GAA

[quote=ā€œThe Dunph, post: 470693ā€]
Woeful planning again by the GAA. Could they not let this go to a replay? It will be a sham if we miss half the first half of the hurling over this. The logical thing now would be to delay the throw-in at Pairc Ui Caoimh to 4.15pm.
[/quote]This is a fucking joke,turn this Ulster shit off immediately,as stated the opening exchanges in this game will be expolsive. :angry:

Tipp can be layed at 4/7 on Betfair which iā€™ve just doneā€¦

Match now has a 4:10 throw in

Has the hurling started?

Back to 4.10 according to the Farmyardā€¦

This shit is smaking me long for a bit of proper flakin.

Now for the real show

Is what weā€™re seeing now live or deferred?

Fucking Tipp animals canā€™t even keep quiet for a minutes silence. I wonder how long till they start fighting amongst themselves in the terraces. Mucksavages.

Iā€™m very much looking forward to this game of hurling. I hope it is entertaining and interspersed with random acts of violence. May the best team win.

I know Cork always push at official level for Barry Kelly to take charge of their games and he certainly gets a load of them.

I went to have a bet on the match and lost the run of myself altogether. Iā€™ve about ten bets on now.

What did you bet on Julio (ten times)?