Cork v Waterford - All Ireland Hurling Semi-Final 2'17

No man should miss an all Ireland final over something stupid and not dangerous

2 Likes

Ahh ya sure just change the rules for the semis and let everyone play

disappointing day
Pity because i thought when Hoggie put us 2 up before their second goal even with 14 men we were still right in it
that 2-01 i think it was finished proceedings, it was devastating from Wateford, we never recovered from that second goal going in, from being 2 up to being 5 down in a minute or 2 was Limerick esque
we had a few positives, Horgan played some lovely stuff until then ( he was wrongly red carded BTW , think it was kingston), but aside from that ah look, they deserved it.
The first half was awful, we seemed intent in hammering it down on top of their full back line a bit too much leaving their sweeper clean up, diagonal balls into Cadogan, Meade would have been better at least
Cahalane’s yellows were silly, the reds at the end were ridiculous, yer man Conor Gleeson must be sick at the moment for sheer stupidity but this was done when the game was well over and shouldnt form part of the analysis
look, its been a good year, won the u-17, will win the minor, great performances and great days and many more to come
lovely crowd there today, tremendous reception for Tony Keady also, wonderful stuff , a great day enjoyed by decent folk who dont hold a grudge
sully and big dan provided the light hearted macgregror mayweather stuff also for added banter,
waterford are a fine side and i see no reason why they cant win this thing, they deserve it before the current set up drifts into oblivion

14 Likes

Bennett I presume you mean

Whatever about Austin, it’s a pure farce if Conor Gleeson gets off. Clear as day red card and should suffer the consequences

Surely no way they’ll get the Conor Gleeson one over turned. Clear strike even if Horgan made the most of it.

I reckon they’ll leave Austin alone, will let sleeping dogs lie even though they’d be well within their rights to ban him by the letter of the law.

I agree with pretty much all of that, except my own feel is that Galway will have too much for them in the final.

Was a missed opportunity for Cork, but was a positive year all around. Minors were very good.

Enjoy the night @Fagan_ODowd.

1 Like

Looking forward to the Sunday game

absolutey
this was for @Fagan_ODowd

Over 72,000. The boom is back baby.

Galway to win it.

Does Nash play in goal for his club?

That was some dive by Gleeson. He’s some diving cunt.

1 Like

Wasn’t great for the Brick’s one truth be told either.

That run at the end of the Munster final clearly convinced Cahalane that he was Diarmuid O’Sullivan.

A 39 year-old Diarmuid O’Sullivan would have done a better job out there today.

Horgan has got some fair soft red cards during his career.

Hoggie sent off in the wrong again.

Nasty from Ellis there.

Harmless enough.

No need for it though, sore loser shite.

See Ellis drew a kick after the last goal